⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope he takes ronaldo’s penalty after already being up 6-0 and Ronnie been off all game.

Man does some scumbag **** and then gets mad cause the fans boo him.

I like Neymar, but dude is a diva. Barca had a clear hierarchy and PSG doesn’t. Now dude acting like a toddler with his emotions.

The club gave dude way too much power at the club with all those clauses/provisions and privileges written into his contract. Dude thinks that he has free reign now to do literally whatever he feels like :lol:

Dude really decided to skip the next 2 matches to chill, one of which was an L, after he got booed to let the backlash ride out before coming back :rofl:

Now he's apparently ready to leave already? I'm dying :rofl::rofl:

I'd be heated if I were Khelaifi/P$G but they kinda made their bed when they agreed to his every whim/demand last summer...

neymar wanting to leave paris for madrid
he's gonna have a rude awakening
they still boo and whistle ronnie after 3 champions league trophies

but yeah neymar acting like a little ***** and PSG have no one to blame but themselves.
they created a monster. they probably told him he was better than messi too

. Dude thinks that he has free reign now to do literally whatever he feels like :lol:
he can though...he's gonna come back and walk in to the team like nothing happened

Last edited:
The club gave dude way too much power at the club with all those clauses/provisions and privileges written into his contract. Dude thinks that he has free reign now to do literally whatever he feels like :lol:

Dude really decided to skip the next 2 matches to chill, one of which was an L, after he got booed to let the backlash ride out before coming back :rofl:

Now he's apparently ready to leave already? I'm dying :rofl::rofl:

I'd be heated if I were Khelaifi/P$G but they kinda made their bed when they agreed to his every whim/demand last summer...

Club definitely gave him too much power. They want to be a “big club” so bad that they allowed a player to become bigger than the club. No player should be bigger the the club. That’s why big clubs are BIG

Beta mentality.

Man hasn’t even won a trophy yet and they gave him the private jet :smh:

if B$G don't win the Champions League, Neymar's gone

He gone b

Barca with the UNICEF sponsor was too damb classy

Word :lol:,the kit and sponsor combo made for one of the GOAT kit era's imo. Nike used to bless them up with real heat

Kinda feels like they lost their innocence as a club when they got the Qatar sponsorship. Everyone and their mother rooted for them to do well before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom