⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well phil neville's tenure as the 3 Lioness manager has gotten off to a stellar start with this bizarrely sexist tweet. Absolute moron.

daft.PNG

This is so unprofessionally weird. Man has no sense

If you're a real Arsenal fan, there's no way in hell you should be upset at Alexis for leaving. Sure, Man United won't win anything soon either, but at least they put in the effort to compete and will probably start winning again in the future. Arsenal though???

So Conte just said that financially Chelsea can't compete with the Manchester teams. I mean it's known their pockets are deeper but I never felt funding was a problem :lol:

That might explain the transfer approach and youth prospects approach though.

I have a really hard time believing United are paying him over £500k a week... and I know there’s no way Arsenal splashed £315k a week for Mkhitaryan, I think there are some errors on that graphic.

I have a really hard time believing United are paying him over £500k a week... and I know there’s no way Arsenal splashed £315k a week for Mkhitaryan, I think there are some errors on that graphic.

Word his wages fluctuate every time I see it reported :rofl:

IMG_20180123_172115.jpg

The club site says that he's on 350k/week basic wage which is the same as Ibra was making last season...

So Alexis goes from saying, "I remember today, a conversation I had with Thierry Henry..." to now "I want to clarify that Henry never told me..." :lol: Lyin sack of ****... He should've just said I'm leaving just like Thierry did or better yet just kept him out of his mouth & just speak on his situation... :smh:

Ain't no way Gremio's Arthur is worth €50m, they better go on ahead with that... Might as well get Lyon's Aouar...

Is it really that serious psk? Just about everyone knew what he meant initially :lol:

You've been going harder at dude over this than actual Gooners

The new Leeds crest is FIFA create a team status...

Masch is joining the top 10 highest paid club I assume? The club is called fortune after all :lol:

I almost felt bad for Bristol.
They were pushing for the winner at 2-2. And i was like ya know what even if they don't get it they can look back and say they tied man city. When City was playing their A-team for the most part. That is something to build on....

and then Sane to KDB....3-2

:ohwell:

Is it really that serious psk? Just about everyone knew what he meant initially :lol:

You've been going harder at dude over this than actual Gooners

You're my man 100 grand especially from the old music threads but you've become a huuuuge United apologist. :lol:

More good byes from the club. I'm glad Coutinho is going to wear 14, the number has great karma.

Last edited:
I criticise the club when its warranted though,just don't know what Alexis did wrong here :lol:

Didn't even see any Gunner fans in this thread have an issue with his statement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom