⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Also P$G related,Mbappe and Neymar missed training and are probably out of the next match. I knew Mbappe was hurt but Neymar too? What happened?

Either that or he's taking the week off for 'family reasons'...:lol:
latest

neymar is trippin
i guess he didn't realize how much barca protected his image when he was with us.
he would do the exact same things except for missing matches.

Nah, I think Parisians are finding him to be a diva given the leeway Al-Khelaifi is giving him (he's giving Neymar free use of his jet). People are mistaken to think it's Emery whose a very authoritative manager. There's no reason Neymar should've missed the Lyon game... Al-Khelaifi has created a monster.

Yeah, but neither miss games to go party with their sister. :rolleyes

Neymar hasn't played more than 5 games at a time & then misses 2 or so games to jet somewhere...

Last edited:
if neymar thinks this is going to help his problem with the fans, he is mistaken.

Well phil neville's tenure as the 3 Lioness manager has gotten off to a stellar start with this bizarrely sexist tweet. Absolute moron.

daft.PNG

Phil is about to last shorter on the job than Big Sam did...folks are blowing up all kinds of incriminating old tweets :rofl:

The FA has a tremendous lack of self awareness,after the ****show that was the last managers tenure,they really couldn't get a more inspired hire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom