⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calm down there, scrappy doo...
Screenshot_20180122-180847.png
Again, you still lost to the team that lost the worse team in the league.

I can make some pretty dank memes lol. just need special inspiration for an NT footy thread specific one:lol:

Well no **** big sam.. he’s gonna be feeling the pressure with Silva fired

No wonder why Brasil produces the best players. If they can play in these conditions then I'm sure English weather is a breeze

Ref only stopped after this happened.

Liverpool...the end of that game. Firmino should have scored on the header...llana on the rebound...salah should have slid it across to Mane at the end for an easy tap in.

So many chances. It seems like these are the types of games that make a champion though. Last year chelsea would muscle out games with Diego Costa scoring late to win...this year City had Sterlings heroics. In the past i felt like United would always eek out these type of wins.

Hey man, I don't come into the thread often. Have you been to Europe yet?

Yeah, I was there this past November. I had a blast fam. Manchester was dope. So was London but I wish I stayed an extra day. Amsterdam was :smokin

I plan on coming back either this year or the next.

Probably why they've been so active this window,quiet the fans with some signings while Kroenke consolidates more power at the club behind the scenes...:lol:

Yeah, I was there this past November. I had a blast fam. Manchester was dope. So was London but I wish I stayed an extra day. Amsterdam was :smokin

I plan on coming back either this year or the next.

Glad you enjoyed it man :nthat:

You going to the same places or trying somewhere different?

Glad you enjoyed it man :nthat:

You going to the same places or trying somewhere different?

only places visit would be Manchester to actually catch a United match. I only did the stadium tour at OT. Maybe check out Liverpool and then check out France and Italy

only places visit would be Manchester to actually catch a United match. I only did the stadium tour at OT. Maybe check out Liverpool and then check out France and Italy

Sounds good.

Liverpool is a good city (as much as I hate the football team). The nightlife is one of my favourites in the UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom