⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uh oh...

perez-660.jpg

P$G about to collapse aye

:frown:

I wish Rafinha the best. It didn't happen with Barca in part due to injuries. I hope he stays healthy & flourishes at Inter.
“I almost do not have the words to express what I feel for the club that formed me as a person and a professional. I arrived in 2006, at the age of 13, as a child who never thought of living so many wonderful moments and getting so many titles.

“They have taught me almost everything I know of soccer and I have been able to fulfill my greatest dreams as canterano. Now is the time to take another path in my life.

“Eternally grateful to this shield, club and fans who have given me all their support in the toughest moments. You are incredible.

“To my colleagues, I have been able to grow by learning from them: A heartfelt thank you. I will always wish you the best. To all the workers, from the first to the last, who have shown me their smile since being small: I will take you in my heart.

“They were 12 incredible years. You do not know how happy it made me to be able to say goodbye with my shirt on. Forca Barça and eternally blaugrana.”

Oh. He's hurting? :rolleyes

You know who was also probably hurting? Cavani and the fans. You robbed him and them of witnessing a historic moment because your selfish self wanted a FOURTH goal in a game where your team was already up 6-0. Smdh

BAN. (N stands for Neymar btw..:nerd:)
reminds me of someone...and if he can't even handle the psg fans then the madrid ultras are going to eat him alive.
giphy.gif

yo alexis is really making 515,000 a week? cot damn

I'm a pretty peaceful person that lets minor things go, but Neymar seems like the entitled diva type that makes my blood boil. Sheikh Mansour would probably banish me to the Qatari 5th division after putting hands on his prized player :smh:

At the end of the day Neymar is the second best player in the world. You make him happy. If you cant then let him leave and go buy the 4th or 5th best player in the world,
But you can't buy the top three.

I think all of this could've been avoided if Emery just drew a line in the sand and said Neymar on FK's Cavani is on PK's and thats that the end of that. This could've been nipped in the bud back when that FK controversy took place

But at the sametime Neymar gotta know how to read the crowd, Cavani has tenure at that club and the fans love him, he had a chance to break their record, the team is winning comfortable, you already got your hattrick....he didn't have to take that penalty.

rough tranlastion courtesy of my chrome web extension

Uh oh...

perez-660.jpg

:nerd:

Seriously tho wouldn't wish injury on a player especially a young phenom like M'bappe, who I'm a big fan of. But these 2 posts are a slice of fortune RM need in a season of crappy performances that have been compounded by enough injuries to raise questions about their training, an unwarranted suspension for a red hot CR7, and being on the wrong end of a ton of goal-deciding calls.

Neymar lacked self awareness and showed himself to be extremely selfish by taking that penalty with Cavani on a record, the team being up 6-0, and him already having a hat trick.

This deal is one of the worest deals IMO. Almost as bad as the deal Barca did for Ibra. That must be the worst ever

If you know anything about this you would know Pep sabotaged his time at Barca because Ibra refused to be a lil ****boy like the rest of the barca squad.

Last edited:
If you know anything about this you would know Pep sabotaged his time at Barca because Ibra refused to be a lil ****boy like the rest of the barca squad.
yeah thats what happened and then they won the sextuple
he sure showed barca

I think all of this could've been avoided if Emery just drew a line in the sand and said Neymar on FK's Cavani is on PK's and thats that the end of that. This could've been nipped in the bud back when that FK controversy took place

But at the sametime Neymar gotta know how to read the crowd, Cavani has tenure at that club and the fans love him, he had a chance to break their record, the team is winning comfortable, you already got your hattrick....he didn't have to take that penalty.
Exactly. It all comes down to the manager putting his foot down and tell him how the club runs. No player is bigger than the club.

Everyone is just doing "me".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom