⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure most who are saying it's a great deal for both teams in here have been united fans. We know player for player, this isn't remotely equal but it's probably the best possible deal considering Alexis was going to walk for free in 4 months. But I know that this doesn't fit your narratives.
that arsenal are trash and a bunch of ****s...?
fits my narrative perfectly

Sucks to hear about Mbappe :smh:

I understand both players ran into each other, but the Goalie came out extra wild imo. Straight tucked his knees and dove at Mbappe.

Hate that it's gonna affect the Madrid vs PSG match-up. But hopefully he recovers completely with no nagging affects afterwards.

rough tranlastion courtesy of my chrome web extension

Well now i dont know what to believe, this tweet was yesterday though things could've changed

Just a message to tell you that I'm fine, more than afraid of harm despite this impressive shock
1f440.png
Without grudge A.Lopes
1f61c.png
And thank you all for your messages
1f91f-1f3fd.png
2764.png

Guess we just gotta wait for an official message from the club

Looks like he always wanted to be a Red Devil :pimp:

In one of the interview vids he said that he had wondered about playing for United at OT in the past and even talked to Fergie on the phone for 20 minutes about the possibility before signing with Barca back when he was at Udinese. Can't wait to see him do the #7 shirt justice :pimp:

Klopp took too long to make the necessary substitutions as well as making Karius the designated goalie going forward. Salah needs to learn to create for others as opposed to taking all the shots.

Mans lost to the worst team in the league..
What a day.. Alexis announced and pool being pool.

Beat the best team in the league and loss to the worst. Life comes at you fast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom