⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ He don't eat no cake... He likes shoulders & neck bones... Proly why he drinks so much mate tea.... Cleanse the body of all that cannibalism...

You're right. Not only that, Mate is good for you too.

^^na b, the teeth are accurate

Look at them chompers... He proly needs to bite to relieve pressure... It's proly coming up on that time for another incident.
LUIS-SUAREZ.jpg

Dzeko's gonna be cool with going from being Roma's main man and a top scorer in the league to a backup at Chelsea? He is being brought on as Morata's backup right?

Roma making the moves due to FFF... No shirt sponsor & new stadium coming... The culture of that team is so bad.. Nainggolan posting IG pics while on the bench...

It's a shame that Monchi decided to involve himself in the mess they're in...

His talents could've been used better elsewhere

Call me a silly goose but I see Dzeko starting for Chelsea. Biggest issue with the deal is playing time. Doubt he goes if he’s not guaranteed playing time. Plus, he’s benched for our next game

Roma interested in Carrasco (Atletico) offering Loan deal with option to buy for 25.

Also looking into Aleix Vidal on loan with option to buy for 10.

I hope he takes ronaldo’s penalty after already being up 6-0 and Ronnie been off all game.

Man does some scumbag **** and then gets mad cause the fans boo him.

I like Neymar, but dude is a diva. Barca had a clear hierarchy and PSG doesn’t. Now dude acting like a toddler with his emotions.

Last edited:
If RM knock him out in the Ro16 I'd think dude is as good as gone. Son will feel like he doesn't have much left to play for in that inferior league. Things could get even worse in Paris :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom