⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you guys would never go for this but rolling subs at dead ball situations would create a lot more strategy in football, would probably ruin the flow of matches

Spanish fish papers are saying City are offering cash & Aguero for lil racist bags aka the culture vulture.

They're also reporting there is already a deal in place for Salah to come in the summer.

Obviously to be taken with a grain of salt...

>D Barca need to get Yerry's gear in tall sizes... Them shorts are looking John Stockton/Isiah Thomas short length...

Bernabeu sources say there has been a realisation of the need to overhaul the top end of the squad, and an awareness that the time of the BBC - Karim Benzema, Gareth Bale and Cristiano Ronaldo - has come to an end.

It's also been reported that they're gonna try to go after DDG again for a 3rd time this summer...

I still wanna see him get a new contract at United but if he's set on getting his Real move finally,I wouldn't mind getting a Real player or 2 in exchange with Kroos at the top of the list :lol::nerd:

Reports from Spain mention that Mendes has told Flo that DDG would cost a minimum of 100m in today's market

I think Madrid should buy a striker & then sit (maybe a CB &/or a FB)... This period is a hangover for 2 years of a high level of success. These players look exhausted & I think the younger players will step up. Definitely a transition period for them, specifically the youngsters. I don't think they need a huge overhaul.

Gabigol is back home

Dude managed 2 goals in his entire time playing in Europe for Inter and Benfica...

It's also been reported that they're gonna try to go after DDG again for a 3rd time this summer...

I still wanna see him get a new contract at United but if he's set on getting his Real move finally,I wouldn't mind getting a Real player or 2 in exchange with Kroos at the top of the list :lol::nerd:

Reports from Spain mention that Mendes has told Flo that DDG would cost a minimum of 100m in today's market

If Neymar leaves after one season and all the disrespect towards Cavani then **** him :lol:

United could sell DDG and drop bags on Donnarumma, or give a young English keeper a chance. Get Kroos and $$$ in exchange.

Dortmund about to come up on a world class player

Still think P$G will do everything in their power to keep him past this summer but there was an interesting detail in that piece,apparently there's a clause in Neymars contract that allows him to be sold for the same amount P$G bought him for at 222m next year during the summer...:nerd:

diego-costa-sergio-aguero-atletico-madrid_3205612.jpg

where does ronnie fit in madrids plans?

him and neymar can't co-exist

I'd think Ron would be going the other way if Real got Neymar,P$G would be one of the few clubs who could afford his wages and might be attractive to him

Now that both domestic seasons are over I have some thoughts:
- Achraf, Borja & Ceballos need loan deals.
- Need a more veteran back up RB, either move Nacho there I don't think he should be playing CB anymore.
- Asensio has to get more touches when he plays whether it's a tactical change that is needed or he needs to be more aggressive.
- I have no idea of what should happen with the forwards but I know I can't tolerate Vasquez & Benzema anymore. If you're gonna get rid of Bale & Ronaldo just do it, no more playing around with it, creating unnecessary drama.
- Isco can play in a 4-3-3 we went away from that for too long.
- The lack of defending on counter attacks has been pathetic at times, whether its off corners, poor give aways, the lack of defensive awareness in quick change of possession has been problem that has plagued us for years. Its understood that you will give away goals with how much you bring forward.
- I thought the young players they brought in last summer was going to work out, young talent learning from vets, but the chemistry just isn't there. It still irks me that they didnt bring in a striker. I knew there would be growing pains and stated as much, but the play on the field is just dysfunctional from the injuries, inexperience, lack of goal scoring etc...

This team doesn't need to be blown up, but definitely needs a retooling

was just about to post that
tbf he carrasco is talented but his finishing and final ball are below average

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom