⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can't say this is even close to being surprising...the league office clowns might as well say they just don't gaf cause they didn't take action either when Muntari was also abused and there were dozens of witnesses + it was on camera. They actually punished dude for leaving the pitch instead...

That's a shameful decision from serie a considering this the second instance from cagliari but not surprising. italy is by far one of the most racist places I've ever been to.

:rofl:

Conte also threatened him next time they play,dude is gonna step to Mou all aggressively thinking its gucci only to get smacked up by Rui Faria :lol:

Much needed width for 25m? Sign him up asap

Good signing for United.

I will be interested in seeing where Pep puts Sanchez if that deal goes through. Does he play an attacking mid / second striker off Aguero?
Whats the midfield look like
-------Aguero
----Sanchez
Sane - KDB - Silva - Sterling

So Fernandiho gets the hook?

:rofl:

Conte also threatened him next time they play,dude is gonna step to Mou all aggressively thinking its gucci only to get smacked up by Rui Faria :lol:

Much needed width for 25m? Sign him up asap

For that price I'll take him. Gonna be nice seeing someone with a similar hairline at one of my clubs

conte would give mou that work
conte looks legit crazy

we know mou fights like a ***** when he poked tito in the eye hiding behind his mans during his failed real madrid stint

This Mou/Conte feud is incredible. Can't wait until the next time United and Chelsea play

This is good news given the fact that there are literally zero minorities in managing positions in the prem but bot gonna act like the rooney rule is perfect either. That 'if' lends room to bias playing a role and a lot of teams interview candidates that they never plan on hiring just to abide by the rule. It's a start given the situation but it shouldn't be regarded as a perfect fix. At least certain candidates are gonna get a chance they'd never get without a mandated rule,it's sad but that's been the reality surrounding much of European footy for as long as I can remember

Sometimes the guy that gets an interview just because of the rule gets the job, like Mike Tomlin in Pittsburgh. Rule is far from perfect, but at the very least it affords more opportunity.

Good signing for United.

I will be interested in seeing where Pep puts Sanchez if that deal goes through. Does he play an attacking mid / second striker off Aguero?
Whats the midfield look like
-------Aguero
----Sanchez
Sane - KDB - Silva - Sterling

So Fernandiho gets the hook?
I can see that lineup if we are chasing a game but no way Fernandinho gets the hook he’s to important to the balance of the team right now. The lineups I see if Sanchez comes would be

Alexis - Aguero - Sterling
Sane - Alexis - Sterling

Sometimes the guy that gets an interview just because of the rule gets the job, like Mike Tomlin in Pittsburgh. Rule is far from perfect, but at the very least it affords more opportunity.
you don't like tomlin?

Did I say that? I'm citing him as an example of how the rule can work. He wouldn't have gotten an interview if not for the rule, and he wasn't really a serious candidate until he got his foot in the door and impressed the higher-ups of the Steelers.
i read it wrong
i thought you were saying he was undeserving

10176497-2F94-4B4C-9507-41D3C7EBA436.jpeg
Zoom in on teeth

Lucas will be our new converted wingback by 2019

This is about the only way I see this purchase working out, unless Mou is ready to hand the #10 reins to Jesse and let Mata walk this summer... both are superior at this point to Lucas imo.

This is about the only way I see this purchase working out, unless Mou is ready to hand the #10 reins to Jesse and let Mata walk this summer... both are superior at this point to Lucas imo.

supposedly new contracts for mata, herrera and blind are already done just havent been officially announced

Not new contracts we just decided to activate the one year options. That way if/when they leave this summer we actually get money for them.

10176497-2F94-4B4C-9507-41D3C7EBA436.jpeg
Zoom in on teeth

Fake news

The same lip reader also suggested Firmino had shouted a common term in Portuguese translating to “are you crazy, you son of a b***h,” while declaring “there was no evidence to suggest [Firmino] had actually used racist language.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom