⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gomes is rumored to have put in a transfer request. :smokin Don't let the door hitcha where the good lord splitcha... Buh Bye...

Gerry D wants Inter but Napoli are rumored to have begun talks with Barca to buy him.

Inter wants Rafinha but Barca ain't interested in a loan deal. Celta are rumored to be interested in him too.

Arda to Basaksehir?

^ Already saw he sat down with the Prez of Basaksehir but more to follow
EDIT: saw your post while making this one lol. didnt see tweet

Most valuable players, with the least amount played

Last edited:
As we prepare for another London derby we send our best supporters for another preview clash

In other unrelated news Troopz’ wife is requesting a divorce as he’s spending too much time in another woman’s house.

Sophie is bae

Gomes is rumored to have put in a transfer request. :smokin Don't let the door hitcha where the good lord splitcha... Buh Bye...

Gerry D wants Inter but Napoli are rumored to have begun talks with Barca to buy him.

Inter wants Rafinha but Barca ain't interested in a loan deal. Celta are rumored to be interested in him too.

#FreeRafinha
Dude should be playing week in week out. I can see him going back to Celta

Yea could've sworn Thiago extended his deal at Bayern last summer,doubt he moves anytime soon
we all know extending your contract means nothing...if anything, it's to benefit the club when they sell you

but i don't think he's coming
this has been reported as rubbish by a few sources

we all know extending your contract means nothing...if anything, it's to benefit the club when they sell you

but i don't think he's coming
this has been reported as rubbish by a few sources
Thats usually the case with most clubs/players but Bayern generally do a good job of keeping their players

Last edited:
Looks like this is getting done. I guess Coutinho will get the #7 shirt after all.

Never understood the logic in not only this signing but 90% of the signings roberto fernandez has made...

giphy.gif

This is good news given the fact that there are literally zero minorities in managing positions in the prem but bot gonna act like the rooney rule is perfect either. That 'if' lends room to bias playing a role and a lot of teams interview candidates that they never plan on hiring just to abide by the rule. It's a start given the situation but it shouldn't be regarded as a perfect fix. At least certain candidates are gonna get a chance they'd never get without a mandated rule,it's sad but that's been the reality surrounding much of European footy for as long as I can remember

I know is a handful of black coaches in England in the youth ranks for clubs & with the 3 Lions. Outside of Seedorf & Vieira, are there any viable black/minority footy managers? Its really sad not seeing black/minority managers in any of the football leagues I watch.

One. only one. in the entire US

$100m cash surplus & 1 scout to cover the entire US... No wonder the ussf is always complaining about how big this US is to cover (which is an incredibly lame excuse to begin with).

Damn, if the club does indeed get rid of Gerry, Turan, & Gomes, that will be a successful January transfer window in it of itself...

I know is a handful of black coaches in England in the youth ranks for clubs & with the 3 Lions. Outside of Seedorf & Vieira, are there any viable black/minority footy managers? Its really sad not seeing black/minority managers in any of the football leagues I watch.

Chris Hughton, Brighton Hove and Albion's coach, is half-black.

I said it when RM tried to bid for Gomes and Barca beat them out, what does he do?
Must have the most subtle set of skills ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom