⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_6703.jpg

At this point I just laugh at the damn near daily trolling this season.

Take your time Benz.

This is good news given the fact that there are literally zero minorities in managing positions in the prem but bot gonna act like the rooney rule is perfect either. That 'if' lends room to bias playing a role and a lot of teams interview candidates that they never plan on hiring just to abide by the rule. It's a start given the situation but it shouldn't be regarded as a perfect fix. At least certain candidates are gonna get a chance they'd never get without a mandated rule,it's sad but that's been the reality surrounding much of European footy for as long as I can remember

Shoutout to Chris Hughton at Brighton but yeah this is definitely a step in the right direction.

Also shoutout to Aliou Traore for signing his first professional contract:pimp:

8783E652-2265-41EB-8F7F-D1EF29405B0A.jpeg

Our midfield will eventually come good :lol::smh:

Lucas is gonna ball out for United. Just hate the fact that he gonna ball on our asses when we head to Old Trafford.

20m? :sick::smh:

Almost as bad as when BVB let Lewa go to Bayern on a free
He'd be going on a free at the end of the season anyway. I thought the initial 35m reports looked really low but I forgot to take into account he's a guaranteed leave on a free in the summer if they don't sell him now.
20m does seem like pocket change for someone of his quality.
Arsenal can **** off if they're going to sell Alexis to Man City of all teams though, as if they're not dominant enough in the league already.

Smh Manila can’t be getting caught on the ball there putting the team in that situation. Bad challenge from stones in the box

I'm glad Lichaj's wife let him get the pooch... He looked & sounded legit sad in the post game interview.

Got dayum... Vietto gets loaned to Los Che & got himself a hatty vs Las Palmas in what should hold on to be a 4-0 win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom