⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot to mention that Barca should jettison Gerry D, Turan, Gomes, Denis Saurez, & Rafinha (hate to see him go) to balance the books somewhat... They had better keep Sergi Roberto though... They still haven't agreed to terms on a new contract. I hope Ernesto cycles in some of the B squad players somewhat regularly to assess where they are & jettison them if they're not going to fit.

Poor Sergi Samper... Dude suffered a horrific injury while on his loan spell at Las Palmas... He fractured his fibula & rupture the ligament in his left ankle. He underwent surgery yesterday. God speed on your recovery young fella.

IMG_6700.jpg

Weren't people talking not too long ago how Marcelo was the best left back? :lol:

I always thought of the times Messi pulverized him including the last classico... One of my favorites is at 1.22. Marcelo was like eff it... I'm outta here... :pimp:

In all seriousness, he's a solid fullback... He's just fatigued like the rest of Madrid. He & Ramos in particular have looked really really bad this campaign.

PRIME PRIME posted a shorter version of Barca's Coutinho's arrival. Here's the full vid of his first 24 hours.

Last edited:
Perez doesn't like black players so no chance Kante goes to Real. If your black n or ugly, good luck at going to RM
theres some current exceptions we dropped that bag on Vinicius
Bale ugly record deal
Pepe, ADM, Ozil all ugly
Varane, Marcelo, Casemiro, Danilo are black by my standards
The darkskin ****** have disappeared

Should have bought Kante last year

Lucas is too good for Nantes...

Just send him to United or somewhere. I don't want to see my guy at no ******* FC Nantes :lol:

Perez doesn't like black players so no chance Kante goes to Real. If your black n or ugly, good luck at going to RM

I swear it feels like the last black player they had was Adebayor years ago :lol:

There's been almost none in Flo's second go around

Also tbh this doesn't mean much we been know we have an agreement with Sanchez its an agreement with Arsenal that will actually get things moving

So they're potentially gonna have Messi,Dracula, Dembele, Coutinho and Griez in attack?? :sick::sick:

How would they keep everyone happy?

if Barca manages to pull that off, Madrid has to get Neymar, no?

Griezman is wack, don't want him, he's just a star signing to make the front office look like they're trying. I hope Pogba comes and talks to his boy to convince him to go to United. I want no parts of someone with an inferiority complex when playing in big games vs CR7.

Interestingly, after the sales of Neymar & Christian Tello (Real Betis) which garnered €226m, Barca's transfer purchases for Coutinho, Dembele, Semedo, Paulinho, Gerry D, & Marlon totaled €312.5m. This means Barca only spent €86.5m on those transfer purchases (in addition to the Neymar/Tello dough)...

Umtiti is back in training today. He was originally ruled out for 8 weeks so it appears he might be ahead of schedule. No word on when he'll be back though.

Carles Alena & Jose Arnaiz are training with the first team too. Hopefully they'll get some burn for Thursday's second leg of the Copa against Celta.

Vermaelen & alba will most likely miss the game.

Last edited:

This is good news given the fact that there are literally zero minorities in managing positions in the prem but bot gonna act like the rooney rule is perfect either. That 'if' lends room to bias playing a role and a lot of teams interview candidates that they never plan on hiring just to abide by the rule. It's a start given the situation but it shouldn't be regarded as a perfect fix. At least certain candidates are gonna get a chance they'd never get without a mandated rule,it's sad but that's been the reality surrounding much of European footy for as long as I can remember

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom