⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone should put together a montage of all the goals that have been conceded from Marcelo's flank this season. 2 just in this match.
he's never been a great defensive back which is why i always preferred alaba. he seems to not care anymore tbh
i noticed this too in the last clasico... him and casemiro just aren't working as hard as they used to.
last year during yalls run i seen casemiro sprint the whole field to block a shot on a counter he had no businiess catching up to

and zizzou doesn't want to give any of these players a much needed rest

Last edited:
Just getting halfway through the Barca game now, Coutinho is news and all but what about the kid from Georgia, Shaq Moore. Gotta be the first American to start vs Barca in La Liga. :lol:

Certainly looks like he can defend against this kind of level.

He looks like a footballing version of Russell Westbrook :lol:... Athletes are proof that money doesn’t buy you style. I posted a pic on he page or two before showing he was sitting next to Slick Rick. :pimp:

Bellerin is dressed like a clown, just wanna know who the good looking brunette next to him is

Some of y’all in here older than Manute Bol.

Bellerin’s fit is Uzi x Migos flames.

:smokin

hate to say it but afte watching that RM match vs celtic....what was ronnie doing? Dude lost the ball literally ever time he touched it. Zidane should have taken him out. They were probably better off playing down a man.

Time to go hunt down some arsenal fan tv after the loss yesterday

I was gunna go on CR7 rant after the match and break down how I see things but dude and this team have wasted enough of my time this season

Its crazy that there are talks of moving Bale. I know he is always hurt but he is still elite. That speed is still Elite. It's funny marcelo seems more interested in trying to do 360 roulettes then actually defending.

But at the end of the day i can't even be mad what RM did the last few years is unbelievable. About time they came back down to earth. The hangover is real this year.

Ronnie clearly is fatigued & has no legs right now... He's completely flat.

Madrid's defending has been really really bad.

But at the end of the day i can't even be mad what RM did the last few years is unbelievable. About time they came back down to earth. The hangover is real this year.

Yep that's why I'm able to laugh the bad player performances off. The only part that has been legitimately infuriating is Zizou. His disrespectfully late substitutions of Asensio and consistently playing Vasquez over him, not trusting Ceballos, and not getting the point with Benz.

Also it's pretty clear imo that teams game plan to expose RM's fullbacks. Yet you still see them push up like there are 2 Casemiro's to cover for them.

:smokin

Now if the team can get Thiago back, that will be flames... Thiago, Coutinho, & Sergi... :wow:

Edit - :lol: The tweet got it wrong... I just looked at my Cruyff poster & confirmed he wore #9 with Barca as a player. He did wear 14 with Ajax & the Dutch NT.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom