⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Florentino after watching Barca dropping all that cash recently

giphy.gif

Which means a clearout would be happening as well. Do you think Kovacic would be on the chopping block :nerd:

I hope Kante balls in the WC, I think he could be the answer to RM's complacency. Of course they'd still also have to address their goal scoring too.

Neymar and Kante.

Do it Flo!
Kante doesn't meet Perez image standard. He too dark for him

they all are
playing deep into competitions catches up to everybody

That's exactly what I said a while ago... Madridistas shouldn't be too worried. I'd rest Ronnie though...

Kante doesn't meet Perez image standard. He too dark for him

Yeah, Perez got rid of Di Maria... Can't see them trying to acquire Kante (whom I love). Perez does seem very image conscious meaning he likes his players to look a certain way...

This boy is smooth... :lol:

Last edited:
Zizou has a lot of pull and is reported to be fond of both Hazard and Kante. Flo isn't crazy about Hazard, but hoefully he grants Zizou a shot at signing his countryman.

Damn, imagine if Zizou got his dudes Eden & Kante & flo got his boy Arry... :stoneface:

Are Madridistas over Casemiro now? Damn...

hope ronnie keeps throwing fits cause he's making less money than neymar and messi
it really puts a strain on Flo and Real Madrid

tenor.gif

is kante's name being floated around?
really doubt that happens
hazard...i could def see going to madrid. he deserves to be at a bigger club

Damn, imagine if Zizou got his dudes Eden & Kante & flo got his boy Arry... :stoneface:

Are Madridistas over Casemiro now? Damn...

I like Cas. Just think Kante's example and work rate is what's needed to address the complacency and lack of energy in the team.

Usually in footy you see managers get shuffled to address a lack of energy. After all it's easier to replace one manager than a bunch of star players. But since Zizou is untouchable right now RM might have to address the complacency by shuffling a few players.

I also think in sports player ages are always important. It's great and cost effective that RM have a bunch of young up and comers, but they went too young. So even though they have a young beast in Llorente, they need to bring 2 or so more vets in the fold.

I like Cas. Just think Kante's example and work rate is what's needed to address the complacency and lack of energy in the team.

You & I chopped this up before, I don't think Cas is being complacent for the sake of it. He looks legitimately spent. One might fault him for perhaps not training to prepare for this campaign. Perhaps the onus is on the club or Zizou for not preparing the team for the slide that should've been expected from back to back CL championships (and coming off a double).

It doesn't help that everyone behind Cas has been extremely poor so that makes him look glaringly bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom