⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lineups look okay from both sides. The highly questionable is Ospina obviously for his stellar performance at NotForest

Oh geez, just checking the score

Cheslea FC went full strength.. And the game is still scoreless

I feel bad for Lacazette.

He should come to Chelsea and be the Anelka to Morata's Drogba
I can't imagine he's happy with his new club. He has only played a full 90 minutes a handful of times and was often subbed off while Welbeck was still on the pitch. He's not getting good service, nor enough playtime to give him a confidence boost he could really use now. I imagine most people who like Lacazette are frustrated with Wenger about this.

Who buys a 50m striker and proceeds to repeatedly sub him off in favor of damn Welbeck of all people?
And he still has the most league goals of the team.

Either way this match is just a struggle. Arsenal can't defend and Chelsea can't finish.

That was rough. Like that might've been worse than Chelsea vs. Norwich just last week :lol:

Lesser teams just kinda stuff the box and we just fire blanks.

Terrible

Looks like Wenger is Conte's kryptonite

Three games, three draws this month so far >D

brazil palmeiras
6'5 beast
def not a sure thing though. raw talent hopefully will pan out to more than his athleticism.

Last edited:

I hope Mina proves me wrong. The times I've seen him with the Colombian NT & twice with Palmeiras, I didn't like what I saw... :rolleyes I'm looking forward to eating my words.

Sad about Masch...

Obviously should be taken with a huuuuge grain of salt... This italian fish paper Corriere dello Sport is reporting Arsenal & Carlo have a €40m deal in place to take over next summer. They're also "reporting" Allegri will take over Chelsea in the summer too.
Screen-Shot-2018-01-11-at-09.09.34.jpg

Screen-Shot-2018-01-11-at-09.09.45.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom