⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you were Alexis... Where would you go? :lol:

Jose & woody are rumored to be offering Mkhi & €25m.

Unless United are offering substantial wages... >D

now people are saying the competitiveness is disappearing.
it's not disappearing. the english league finally has some top teams that are worth a ****
and what a coincidence bpl has some teams that are gonna compete in europe this year. not just arsenal getting washed in the first round. this whole narrative is tired.

Barca really clearing house for Griez this summer. Wow!!

If United hijack this deal it would be funny. But from a footballing standpoint i don’t think it makes much sense to go in for Alexis, especially at 25 mil. I would rather another creative midfielder.

Barca really clearing house for Griez this summer. Wow!!

If United hijack this deal it would be funny. But from a footballing standpoint i don’t think it makes much sense to go in for Alexis, especially at 25 mil. I would rather another creative midfielder.
You don't think Alexis, at 1/4th the price of Pogba, makes much sense? Wtf am i reading? That's a steal and to top it off it keeps a top 3 winger in the Prem off the only team leading yours.

You don't think Alexis, at 1/4th the price of Pogba, makes much sense? Wtf am i reading? That's a steal and to top it off it keeps a top 3 winger in the Prem off the only team leading yours.

I’m talking about Alexis in the context of United also being linked to Ozïl. I would rather him.

I think that we need an Ozïl type player more than Alexis. I do get your point of keeling him from city.

Yea I'll take Alexis in a heartbeat,dude is one of the best players in England and he'd be one of the more impact signings you could make not to mention preventing an already great Citeh team from becoming invincible

Even though DiMarzio is reporting on the supposed 'interest' I won't get my hopes up too much,fully expecting 'Alexis snubs United/Mourinho' headlines after he signs wih Citeh even though it's been in the making for months :lol::rolleyes

I'm thinking Chicharito to LAFC (MLS) really might happen and LOL at Neymar with the Nike branding by putting his boot on his head! Watch that be in future Neymar ads...

I'm thinking Chicharito to LAFC (MLS) really might happen and LOL at Neymar with the Nike branding by putting his boot on his head! Watch that be in future Neymar ads...
we already getting Carlos Vela.
i dk the LAFC DFA info or roster set up too well aside from us recently trading for benny feihaber

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom