⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most reliable man for Arsenal news confirming what a lot of us could infere from what’s going on
3F956367-E877-4BE7-AE5D-D658E78D2DDD.png

first neymar goes to brazil to party with his sister skipping a match
pastore leaves and now cavani. players got all the power. can't wait till mou gets there

Last edited:
I’m glad the team beat the brakes off of Celta today... Semedo looked really good today as did Dembele. It was good to see Rakitic eatin’ today too.

I don't believe this at all. Honestly I'd prefer him to stay in Dortmund for like another year or two. Liverpool is more believable cause of Klopp but he ain't coming to Da Prem yet.

Read Arsenal are interested in Rakitic.

If we can scoop him for the low low from Barca's Griezmann firesale then I'm for it.

Can someone educate me on Malcolm? Is he the one? I don't want us to drop racks on a prospect only for him to become a bust.

Also read Konstantinos been legit in practice

Malcolm is a lot like Douglas Costa... Great dribbler with nice pace. He can play either wing spots & behind the striker. I saw him listed as striker at Corinthians but don’t remember him playing that when he got to France. His one weakness is that he doesn’t contribute much defensively. I don’t think he would do well at United bcs I think he would land in Jose’s dog house quick. He should do well should the Gunners pick him up. I don’t think he could come in & immediately supply the output Alexis provided though but hey I could be wrong. Edit - One thing about Alexis is that he’s ox strong, Malcolm’s play has that Brazilian flair but he ain’t strong like Alexis...

Last edited:
Klopp believes in Pulistic so much he would drop the 100 mil bag for him. United ain't dropping that bag on a youngster, at least not while Jose is there

Who knows what's really going on but Marca writing something I've been suspecting. That the club is being cheap to pursue Neymar in Summer 2019. That's a season and a half though. So the current crop needs to get their **** together.

Who knows what's really going on but Marca writing something I've been suspecting. That the club is being cheap to pursue Neymar in Summer 2019. That's a season and a half though. So the current crop needs to get their **** together.

I know Perez & Al-Khelaifi are supposed to be friends & I can see Neymar at Madrid but I don’t think Al-Khelaifi will let his prized asset go anywhere. Not sure Neymar’s camp thought about that. Maybe it’s bcs he hates Barca but look how they tightened their grip with Veratti & Marquinhos... Neymar gives PSG higher status than Ibra did & can’t see Al-Khelaifi giving that up anytime soon.

I know Perez & Al-Khelaifi are supposed to be friends & I can see Neymar at Madrid but I don’t think Al-Khelaifi will let his prized asset go anywhere. Not sure Neymar’s camp thought about that. Maybe it’s bcs he hates Barca but look how they tightened their grip with Veratti & Marquinhos... Neymar gives PSG higher status than Ibra did & can’t see Al-Khelaifi giving that up anytime soon.

Supposedly they'd look to send CR7 the other way which would soften the blow like crazy in terms of a marketing and status standpoint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom