⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that's the hoodie... I got my son several of the tech fleece full zip hoodies & joggers. They're really really well made. That's exactly the hoodies my son has minus the Barca badging...

giphy.gif

Ornstein saying City are prepared to walk away now too. I wonder what the hold up is. I have to imagine it’s the rumored 400k a week his agent is fighting for. If so that’s very understandable demands to walk away from.

So City is just going to walk away and let their rivals buy Alexis? Seems hard to believe...

Arsenal prob using Man U interest as leverage to drive up the price, but i's weird with the crazy amount of money Man City have spent, this is where they've chosen to be financially sensible. They prob would have pushed forward with any price if the gap between them and Man U was smaller.

Arsenal prob using Man U interest as leverage to drive up the price, but i's weird with the crazy amount of money Man City have spent, this is where they've chosen to be financially sensible. They prob would have pushed forward with any price if the gap between them and Man U was smaller.

I think the sticking point is more the wages (if true) not really the price . If arsenal want 35 they would get it cause Txiki always caves on what the selling club wants

Yeah it's the wages... If Alexis goes to United, he's clearly after the dough which I can't fault him for. As a player, you have a finite window to make money. Even with him, there is still a pretty sizeable chasm between City & United. Plus, City doesn't really need Alexis... City already has a pair of Js, one to rock, & one to stock. Alexis would've been like buying a 3rd pair because of a restock....

Thing is, according to reports they almost had him last transfer window before Arsenal backed out due to not being able to sign Lemar. So I thought wages and personal agreement with Alexis was already sorted out.

Alexis is gonna get paid regardless of which part of Manchester he ends up,wasn't it reported last week that he'd get something like a 15m signing on fee from Citeh if he signed in January and something like 30m if it's in the summer?

Last edited:
Thing is, according to reports they almost had him last transfer window before Arsenal backed out due to not being able to sign Lemar. So I thought wages and personal agreement with Alexis was already sorted out.

From what it sounds like, there might've been an agreement in place with City but United came in offering Arsenal & Alexis more money...

Mou is def trolling hard right now :lol:

Still certain he ends up at Citeh but not even mad at the club trying anyway,dude is one of a handful of legit matchwinners in the league

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom