⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank god Sonny got us back a point. Overall weak performance though, far too little end product.
31 shots, 8 on target and 1 goal
West Ham had just that single shot on target :smh::lol:

Last edited:
Another Goal of the season contender.

OBIANG, GOLAZOOO, that one has to be caps lock approved flyeed flyeed

dVDJiez.gif

spurs are so bad when team sit back in their own 18. when other teams park the bus they find it hella difficult to finish. it shouldn't take a 25 yard screamer after being down 1-0. this should have been put to bed in the first half with all the chances that were created. so frustrating to say the least. the life of a spurs supporter, I guess. onward and upward

Ross Barkley to chelsea rumors as early as tomorrow are back. I’ll beleive it if they tweet him finishing his medical.

spurs are so bad when team sit back in their own 18. when other teams park the bus they find it hella difficult to finish. it shouldn't take a 25 yard screamer after being down 1-0. this should have been put to bed in the first half with all the chances that were created. so frustrating to say the least. the life of a spurs supporter, I guess. onward and upward
They have the complete team to me. The problem with them is they need to learn how break teams down despite them stacking the backline. That was Liverpools problem last season and sometimes they still run into the same issue.

well we do have a #8 jersey empty but I don't think he'll necessarily solve our problems but Conte not getting who he wants plus english tax maybe the board's version "oh here is a number you can spend this window.... oh look a local!".

all this when someone better out there is easily attainable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom