⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Mou does leave (can't see him quitting on his own like the fish papers suggest,ego wouldn't handle getting ran out by Pep), id much prefer going young with the search. The likes of Jardim and Poch would be my top 2.

I know Poch's big game record leaves something to be desired but his track record of developing young players and playing attractive footy is there

Bring Moyes back

Laurent-Koscielny-441145.jpg

Its not the money, its about the players, top EPL teams are gonna spend big money regardless

I agree and apparently he's pissed that the board never gets his targets. He left Juve over their supposed cheapness too

There's always been talk of the Chelsea board having control over transfers and not always seeing eye to eye with managers

So once this Coutinho thing happens, what happens with Griezmann? Barca gonna drop another 80-100?
that's the plan according to our board
we got the money. we just have to offload players to open up our wages
we have a bunch of overpaid players that don't see the field

i don't see where everyone will fit but i like the idea of not puting any pressure on dembele to produce so he can grow in to his role.
he's only 20

FFP, would prolly have to get Griez on a loan with option to buy like PSG did for Mbappe
that's impossible to know right now
they don't even know for PSG

and i meant both meaning offloading those players and getting those 2 would help balance the books

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom