⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly not a fan of Bale starting until he shows he could stay fit for a few months

I think he could shine getting acclimated to a super sub role and making an appearance every match

Even RM's B team looks like a shell of last year

In domestic football, I preferred the aesthetic style of the b-team last season. This side has done nothing significant in 2.5 matches against second division teams

Maaan, Barca's defense looked pitiful today... That Sisto goal happened because Semedo left the flank to freelance & then no one covered for him... Then chief oompa loompa just stood in the box watching Sisto square up... I wish they'd give Mr. Shakira the boot...

Props to Celta... Despite losing managers & players, they're still a tough opponent... Rumor is Rafinha wants to go back there...

Edit - Good to see Demeble back...

Last edited:
Even RM's B team looks like a shell of last year

In domestic football, I preferred the aesthetic style of the b-team last season. This side has done nothing significant in 2.5 matches against second division teams
the first CDR match was one of the worst football matches I ever seen, I would go as far as to call it a disgrace to the beautiful game

Great goal but what is it with us and West-Ham :smh: We shouldn't be behind at any point in this match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom