⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to see Seri at a bigger club, but not Everton without Koeman...

:smokin Wenger can't go but he took a jab at the FA & said, "Maybe if I'm suspended I will have time to go." :lol:

It's a murdoch owned fish paper so taken with huuuge grain of salt.... Says if Conte leaves, El Cholo is the canidate to replace Conte at Stamford Bridge.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...ne-as-replacement-for-antonio-conte-l6qdlrfxf

Last edited:
PL Drama is hilarious

Mou was asked a question,answered and mentioned no names yet Conte took offense and the bait with a quickness :lol:

Legit thought he was talking about Klopp when I read his quotes

Now I lowkey expect Mou to take this chance to get petty and clap back by calling out his man weave. He called Scholes a broke boi earlier this week :rofl:

Hey Ro... You were talking about the right side of the attack... Fresh rumors of Malcolm (20 year old Brazilian) from Bordeaux coming to OT. I like him, but he doesn't contribute much defensively... Not sure if he's a good fit for Jose, in fact it might be a terrible fit...

PL Drama is hilarious

Mou was asked a question,answered and mentioned no names yet Conte took offense and the bait with a quickness :lol:

Legit thought he was talking about Klopp when I read his quotes

Now I lowkey expect Mou to take this chance to get petty and clap back by calling out his man weave. He called Scholes a broke boi earlier this week :rofl:
i first thought about conte
i remember last year mourinho was pissed when conte hyped up the chelsea fans after they washed yall

Hey Ro... You were talking about the right side of the attack... Fresh rumors of Malcolm (20 year old Brazilian) from Bordeaux coming to OT. I like him, but he doesn't contribute much defensively... Not sure if he's a good fit for Jose, in fact it might be a terrible fit...

Dude is highly rated in France and I'd love having a Brazilian at the club again,don't know if it'd be a winter transfer though. Defensive duties can be taught if Mou wants to play him as an inverted FB :lol::smh:

i first thought about conte
i remember last year mourinho was pissed when conte hyped up the chelsea fans after they washed yall

Tbf it could fit either one of Conte,Klopp or Pep :lol:. Conte and Mou is becoming the new Mou vs Arsene though so not too surprised Conte would be the one to respond first. I'd pay to see one of those side by side interviews postgame with both of them

If Conte leaves Chelsea & Cholo arrives, I bet he brings lil racist bags with him...

Edit - How come people don't talk about Dortmund's Mohamoud Dahoud when it comes to midfielders? I like his play, only criticism I have is that he needs to get after it more as a defender if he's playing in the center of the pitch. I'd like him to be more physical & tackle more like my man Houssem Aouar...

Edit pt II - Not feeling this Mina signing. I mean I've watched him a number of times with the Colombian NT & he was really meh. I've seen a couple of his Palmeiras games on one of the foreign language channels & he didn't impress there either. He was kinda like Rojo in terms of being too oafish & fouling the ish out of the opposing players. Can anyone say otherwise about him?

Last edited:
:rofl: @ Everton

Just 15 mill pound?

Not a big fan of Barkley but it will do for now

I'd be pissed off if we spent too much on injury prone player

Looks like Marina is enjoying her new role now

Bouhafsi (French DiMarzio) confirms that Hazard and Real have been in contact repeatedly as of late which is why hes rejected renewals at Chelsea up to now. He also says that any deal would depend on Zidanes future this summer

In other news

Man collected his bag abroad and is on his way back home,legend :pimp:

Playing in China is a joke... The facilities alot of these teams use are bunz & the travel accommodations are sometime really bad especially because of the distances they have to travel (the country being so big).

Had a couple of friends that played basketball there for several seasons & they hated it. They also had trouble getting paid sometimes too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom