⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing news about Eden. Zidane has always been his favorite player. It's truly a blessing that we have Eden for years

So Perez chose Zidane over Isco & Aseniso?

I don't understand the purpose of the barkley signing... but whateever

On a side note Morata is pissing me off. He can't score for spit with his legs. SMH

Big Sam pretty much confirmed it yesterday

Transfer movement has been fast and furious this first week of the window sheesh :lol:

Playing in China is a joke... The facilities alot of these teams use are bunz & the travel accommodations are sometime really bad especially because of the distances they have to travel (the country being so big).

Had a couple of friends that played basketball there for several seasons & they hated it. They also had trouble getting paid sometimes too...
seems like thats common in a lot of countries overseas.

seems like thats common in a lot of countries overseas.

China is especially bad... My buddies said people don't realize how big the country is so travel to various cities is extremely long & they most professional team regardless of sport don't get chartered/private planes or even business class. Most teams often travel economy & if they get buses, they're often crappy buses.

The one friend in particular has played in Greece, Italy, Turkey, Spain, & China. He said he would never ever recommend China.

Thankfully it's only a cup tie,good to see Rom back in the squad. Fro too

They also say that he's already said his goodbyes to 'Pool and Barca will announce it anytime now

salty RB went to Chelsea. really wanted him at spurs. might be a blessing in disguise. only time will tell.

Thank god for the BBC stream so I don't have to listen to Alexi Lalas

The Mayor of Liverpool isn't with the Barkley business at all :rofl::rofl:

He's got a point too :lol:,dude was reported to be going for a lot more in the summer and now all of a sudden there's no English tax?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom