⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh take a look at City, Chelsea, United, Liverpool, Spurs, and Arsenal's rosters side by side.

Then come back and tell us whether you still believe that City isn't more talented than the rest of the league.

okay man. if you say man city has way more talnet Ill belive it...what do i know.

how this happen in a sport with no salary cap?

KdB calls his role the false 8, the playmaker position in between AM and CM. From what I read, in Spain it's called Interiore. How do you guys feel about the term false 8, are we rocking with that?

I can rock with it. I get the sentiment he's trying to get across because at times he plays CM and Silva will play AM but its not stagnant and they swap throughout the game depending on how things flow

okay man. if you say man city has way more talnet Ill belive it...what do i know.

how this happen in a sport with no salary cap?

If you're asking why some of these players picked City over others a clubs longterm plan and the manager has alot of sway in convincing a player to join. A few of the players who Pep has bought since being here have all mentioned Pep was a key factor in convincing them. Doesn't hurt to be able to offer good wages on top of that

Gonna need Zaha to come through and steal those 3 points from Arsenal

Marca:

Zinedine Zidane has had 89 chances to play the two friends [Isco & Asensio] together, but they've only been listed in the same lineup 13 times - just 15 percent of the time.

Some might argue that they'd be incompatible and that they'd tread on each other's' toes too much if they both played at the same time, yet Los Blancos have won 11 of the 13 matches when they've both started, while they've drawn the other two.

Furthermore, Asensio has bagged seven goals across these 13 matches, while Isco has six to his name.

The team as a whole have scored 45 and conceded 16 whenever the two Spaniards have both started.

--

I coined CIA (Cristiano, Isco, Asensio) over the summer (ya'll heard it here first.) I honestly thought it would be a thing by now :lol: but 100 more years of Benzema and Lucas Vasquez instead!!

Y'all are acting like I'm asking ridiculous questions. :lol:

dudes are working on an undefeated season...it's hard for me to imagine how this level of dominance can be explained by like oh there players are just way better.

The rest of the top 6 must be seriously slacking.

Y'all are acting like I'm asking ridiculous questions. :lol:

dudes are working on an undefeated season...it's hard for me to imagine how this level of dominance can be explained by like oh there players are just way better.

The rest of the top 6 must be seriously slacking.

They have a really good team and a coach whose made a career out of coaching really good teams.

Calum couldn't keep up with Zaha, great cross and better finish by palace

Edit: better by calum standing up Zaha the last two breaks, dis too much rn

I don't really get it, Man City doesn't seem to have way more talent than the other EPL squads.

Is Pep just that far ahead tactically than the other managers? I didn't even realize soccer coaches could have that big of an impact. has Pep discovered some market inefficiency that the other EPL teams haven't?

I don't understand, someone explain it to me.

Doping.

Apparently Chelsea is targeting Leon Bailey from Leverkusen.

Earlier today, Leverkusen director Jonas Boldt said the following about the Jamaican winger -
Well now the time starts again when there is some insane [transfer] talk.’

‘There is no offer for Leon. We have absolutely no thought of selling him. He has a contract until 2022 – and we are on the driver’s seat.

We all know that a great transfer fee can change this... He's scored 8 goals & 4 assists in 16 league games since his debut (10 starts). Where did he come from again? Was it Genk?

Nice and cool as the other side of the pillow from laca to control that and lay it off to alexis for the excellent finish :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom