⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
City definitely looks the more likely.

Just interesting that both have been knocking on the door for so long and look to finally be legit

It's always funny to me when folks in here get offended when people don't read their walls of text.

Just interesting that both have been knocking on the door for so long and look to finally be legit

The model works. Chelsea won the CL in 2012, whether it's Russian money or Arab money, the idea is the same.

In Pellers last season we lost by one own goal on aggregate to Real in the Semis. The scoreline was close but we where played off the park and looked terrified to be on the same pitch as Real, despite all that we where inches from Fernadinho nabbing an away goal but he hit the post at the end of the first half what could've been :smh:

I can't see Pep ever sending out the team against anyone the way Pellers sent us out against Real. If anything gives me hope that we could make it back to the semis or even in the finals its how Pep prepares the team and how much better the current team is than that one.

It's always funny to me when folks in here get offended when people don't read their walls of text.

Bantz + Memez = LIFE

But for serious though. I don't think people get offended at their walls not being read, it comes with the territory. The lame part is when posters criticize others for long insightful posts.

looks like venger is flexible, going with a back 3 and i believe calum's first start of the season. hope to see the young defender have a solid game, COYG

KdB calls his role the false 8, the playmaker position in between AM and CM. From what I read, in Spain it's called Interiore. How do you guys feel about the term false 8, are we rocking with that?

KdB calls his role the false 8, the playmaker position in between AM and CM. From what I read, in Spain it's called Interiore. How do you guys feel about the term false 8, are we rocking with that?

Hell no.

That's still the "number 10," or like we call it in Argentina, "el enganche"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom