⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barca might be in trouble...

I'm surprised this hasnt happened much sooner given how some of their signings went through a shady process like Neymar and Dembele. Think BvB complained publicly but didnt lodge a formal one. 'Pool also could've filed one over how they handled Coutinho last summer and P$G too with the whole Veratti stuff before they got even with Neymar.

Barca's management stays towing the line and its gonna come back to bite them eventually

what did barca do illegally over coutinho, dembele, neymar, and verratti?

anywho mourinho is getting thrashed in the media.
this dudes biggest criticism is coming back to haunt him...his inability to play attacking/creative football.
this has to be a low point in his career...the 5-0 washing at the camp nou pep gave mourinho was pretty bad but now his squad just looks completely outclassed.
the stark contrast between mou and pep is that pep builds his players up and allows them to grow where as mourinho seems to mentally torment players in to playing his strict rigid style football.

it's no wonder why mourinho has such a bad record with young players.

fraudiola huh?

Last edited:
A. Anyone could do it with Messi, Xavi, and Iniesta.
B. Anyone could do it in the German league with Bayern Munich.
C. Anyone could do it with blood soaked Arab oil money.

He will always be Fraudiola to me.

but no one else did it. pep did

Pep might be the best at coaching the best players

I think the whole mourinho tactics boil down to him being a pragmatist. When his teams need to defend to win, that’s what he does. When his team needs attack to win that’s what he does. If a draw will suffice, that’s hat he does. Nothing more, nothing less.

Damn
Talk to me when he does it with Crystal Palace or Rayo Vallecano.

Until then, he's Fraudiola.

Who the eff would go to those teams? Regardless of sport, great coaches will go to teams with a means to bolster what it is they want to do. That's one of the stupidest things a meat head sports fans can say... You're better than that Trey. I think the fairer thing to say is that you just dislike Pep, which is cool... :rolleyes

Damn

Who the eff would go to those teams? Regardless of sport, great coaches will go to teams with a means to bolster what it is they want to do. That's one of the stupidest things a meat head sports fans can say... You're better than that Trey. I think the fairer thing to say is that you just dislike Pep, which is cool... :rolleyes
went over your head :lol:

Man some of you guys either gotta add the club you support to your signature or get an avatar cuz It’s confusing. Especially dudes like prime where you support 20 ******* teams

it's def not easy.
i also get some of yall mixed up with the cats in general.

I don't think we can edit sigs on the new NT
yeah...what's up with that? i was trying to do this the other day.
we should be able to change it as frequently as we want.

A. Anyone could do it with Messi, Xavi, and Iniesta.
B. Anyone could do it in the German league with Bayern Munich.
C. Anyone could do it with blood soaked Arab oil money.

He will always be Fraudiola to me.
Look at Carlo Ancelotti and Bayern earlier this year...BVB were sitting comfortably in 1st while Bayern were in shambles. Anybody can do it...right

With City I knew yall dudes were gonna be quick to say he chose the easy way out. We had the discussion before he came while I was warning yall we had a deteriorating backline and it wasnt as easy as yall think back then and yall was laughing.

As you can see, money doesnt solve everything. Man U, 700+ million down the drain and still starting 7 players from Fergie's era. Liverpool buying all the attacking players and still crumbling on defense.

Yall act like Pep inherited world class stars and had us running like this ever since he came. Most of yall didnt even know who Sane was before the Arsenal match and criticising us for purchasing a teen for 50 mill from Shalke and also with the likes of Stones from Everton.

Night and day compared to last season and this season. Its laughable yall gonna turn to anything to discredit Pep or City while he have already ran away with the league already :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom