⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been some real good penalty takes in this shoutout

AND BRAVO SAVES VARDYS PEN

EDIT: BRAVO THE HERO AGAIN SAVES MAHREZ PEN

EDIT: Apparently Bravo didnt save Vardys was post and out.

Last edited:
Look at Carlo Ancelotti and Bayern earlier this year...BVB were sitting comfortably in 1st while Bayern were in shambles. Anybody can do it...right

With City I knew yall dudes were gonna be quick to say he chose the easy way out. We had the discussion before he came while I was warning yall we had a deteriorating backline and it wasnt as easy as yall think back then and yall was laughing.

As you can see, money doesnt solve everything. Man U, 700+ million down the drain and still starting 7 players from Fergie's era. Liverpool buying all the attacking players and still crumbling on defense.

Yall act like Pep inherited world class stars and had us running like this ever since he came. Most of yall didnt even know who Sane was before the Arsenal match and criticising us for purchasing a teen for 50 mill from Shalke and also with the likes of Stones from Everton.

Night and day compared to last season and this season. Its laughable yall gonna turn to anything to discredit Pep or City while he have already ran away with the league already :lol:
Homey took the bait, line and sinker

I keep seeing the fact united played 7 ppl from fergies era but refuse to acknowledge that injuries/suspension played a part in that.

Beans, injuries or not any club that's spent 3/4 of a billion in transfer fees alone since the '13-'14 season, should be waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay further ahead than United is now & the common denominator has been that dumb *** woody that some of you guys kept heralding as a great exec...

alright so 20 pages I need to catch up on... TL;DR? cliffs? any ban hammers?

all I know is tthat I'm 1st place in the NT FT league:lol::pimp:

I personally believe Garber doesn't love football. He loves the money that is made from it

CONCACAF CL is set.

S/O to Cibao FC for being the only Dominican team in there reppin' :pimp:
giphy.gif

Homey took the bait, line and sinker

Folks in here writing diatribes but can't explain to me why Fraudiola hasn't been successful at a small club with a low budget. Sad!

Talk to me when he does it with Chacarita Juniors or Hellas Verona.

If you get job offers from a big firm & a small firm, you gonna go to the Rayo or Hellas Verona level firm because you can build something better from scratch?!?! Get the eff outta here with that non sense... :lol: Straight up "dumas" meat head logic...

Folks in here writing diatribes but can't explain to me why Fraudiola hasn't been successful at a small club with a low budget. Sad!

Klopp went to a weaker club and still havent won anything...closest thing he had was the Capital One Cup and City snatched it from him.

Low or high budget, he got 2 new fullbacks and a new goalkeeper and changed the entire way our club played. Thats only 3 new players and one of em is hurt while we have a midfielder playing at LB.

Nah it just makes me feel better to know that we can spend money. We may spend/waste some M's here and there, but we have more.

Lack of silverware? I know it hasn't been the league but silverware is a broad term, the trophy cabinet hasn't exactly been barren as of late like other clubs...

Half of the players LvG bought are either already gone or haven't made much of an impact. I dont get why folks keep acting dense and implying that spending money automatically = spending wisely

Look no further than Everton and Milan this year if you want evidence of that...

It's been funny seeing Barca fans going harder with Prem bantz than Citeh fans :lol:,no shot at Citeh fans. Many Cules seem to have double allegiance

Fax b!

Holla at me when he leads the Chicago Fire to the group stage of the World Cup :emoji_information_desk_person::emoji_lipstick::emoji_high_heel:

So we gonna act like we don't choose a weak team on manger mode and build them up to win the league? Using your last financial takeover cheat.

Preach famb. I'm out here winning the CL with Villarreal and Pep needing years to right the ship even with that Sheikh money.

SMH! :emoji_face_palm:

ITT: When people are too in their feels to detect sarcasm

Feels like an ep of the twilight zone where half the population has a sarcasm gene and the other half doesn't :lol:
Riiiight, the sarcasm must of slipped out of my mind like how Pool slipped away their title hopes to us in 2014.

I always forget to take his bantz lightly my bad b.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom