⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always forget to take his bantz lightly my bad b.

9aQcl3S.gif

when was the last time united won the league?

and mbappe looks like an idiot.
neymar's zestiness is rubbing off on him

Yeah, that trophy stat is misleading like a muv... The only trophies worth anything was the FA Cup won under LvG & the EL by Jose... Jose even tossed the medals for the other trophies into the stands after getting them... :lol:

Looks like the fee will be £133M paid in installments.

Last edited:
Maybe part of Atleti's end-game in reporting Barca is just to avoid selling to a domestic rival
from what i've read atletico's complaint will be just that...nothing coming from it.
which makes sense giving the timing. probably trying to unnerve barcelona for the clasico.
atletico started off poorly but have steadied the ship and are definitely title contenders. they also have costa coming in january

but still don't know what to believe with this griez situation
who was in here last week saying that griez to chelsea was a done deal?

It was inevitable, we won this battle over the summer but I knew we would eventually lose the war.

For the love of Christ, Klopp better use these funds to buy defenders.

Would have been best for him to leave this Summer. You guys would have gotten over it by now. Plus the cash will basically mean you can buy who ever you want. Just need them to want to join pool.

Would have been best for him to leave this Summer. You guys would have gotten over it by now. Plus the cash will basically mean you can buy who ever you want. Just need them to want to join pool.

I disagree. Neymar's transfer to PSG threw off the timing of everything and Coutinho would have left too far into the window for Liverpool to buy suitable reinforcements.

If he leaves now (which it looks like he will), we have much more time to plan for life without him.

It was inevitable, we won this battle over the summer but I knew we would eventually lose the war.

For the love of Christ, Klopp better use these funds to buy defenders.
i still don't believe this till it's done...this big of a transfer in january makes me skeptical.
this summer is when i think it will happen

Captain Zlatan! Mkhi on the bench at least!

Happy to see Zlatan is back. I was beginning to think he came back too quickly from his injury.

Looks like we’re playing a back 3 today. I still don’t understand why Mou keeps switching back and forth between a back 3 and 4. I’m no professional but the team seems to play so much better when we play with 3 CBs.

we're absolutely picking apart the dortmund defense right now. should've had 2 goals already. need to finish

Hellz yeah... I wish the club would leave Countinho alone & go after this kid... It's the kind of shrewd move someone like Monchi would've made at Sevilla... Getting a young player like Aouar & then watch him excel only to sell him for a huge fee... In this case Barca would have it's future pivot....

giphy.gif

giphy.webp

English D.Luiz is having a great game. at the mid CB no less. great confidence Conte has for the young ones being there. talking to christensen as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom