⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2017-12-18_20-28-9.png

man like Jesse :pimp:

goal line tech needed. var can miss me

Overall I've been happy with VAR in the Bundesliga this year.

The officials and governing bodies have to be prudent and efficient to implement VAR in a tolerable way, and in these early days that competence has varied from competition to competition with almost everyone still in the trial phase.

It's the right way though, it's only going to improve as officials gain more experience with it.

You have to do everything you can to get the god damn calls right, to the best of human and technological ability.

Money does get you everything...

That’s Antonio Brown’s crazy sidechick. Heard the ***** ain’t all right in the head.

Jesse better be careful.

:lol:

Atleti reporting Barca to fifa for their contact with lil racist bags... bart & his crew are such idiots. Between this & past transgressions like Gremio's Arthur & Verratti... The club moves like an elephant in a china shop when trying to navigate transfers... :smh: they need to go... Like seriously.. They're just grabbing at big names in order to appease the socios & cules...

Police investigating allegations Manchester City winger Raheem Sterling was the subject of a hate crime have arrested a man.

It was reported Sterling was racially abused and attacked on Saturday after arriving at City's training ground.

Greater Manchester Police said they arrested a 29-year-old on suspicion of racially aggravated assault and are treating the case as a hate crime.

City are yet to comment on the allegation or arrest.

Detective chief inspector Paul Walker added: "Racism will not be tolerated in Greater Manchester and has no place in civilised society. We take every report incredibly seriously."
http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/42409860

Atleti reporting Barca to fifa for their contact with lil racist bags... bart & his crew are such idiots. Between this & past transgressions like Gremio's Arthur & Verratti... The club moves like an elephant in a china shop when trying to navigate transfers... :smh: they need to go... Like seriously.. They're just grabbing at big names in order to appease the socios & cules...

this happens all the time in football
the difference is our president is a dickhead and no one likes him so they turn on him
he seems to step on toes and piss everyone off he deals with

I thought Atlético and Barça were already on the same terms regarding Griez tho?

I'm not a fan of him going to Barça anyways. But this seems random.

Barca might be in trouble...

I'm surprised this hasnt happened much sooner given how some of their signings went through a shady process like Neymar and Dembele. Think BvB complained publicly but didnt lodge a formal one. 'Pool also could've filed one over how they handled Coutinho last summer and P$G too with the whole Veratti stuff before they got even with Neymar.

Barca's management stays towing the line and its gonna come back to bite them eventually

Would've been hypocritical to file a complaint considering we basically did the same thing with VVD. Every club does it, seems like Barcelona just takes it a bit too far.

Would've been hypocritical to file a complaint considering we basically did the same thing with VVD. Every club does it, seems like Barcelona just takes it a bit too far.

Forgot about this :lol:,true. Just seems they have less damns than other clubs when it comes to recruiting etiquette

:pimp:

Pogba's looking like a true Francophone West African with that goatee die now :lol:

feel like im missing everything, the tweets never load

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-12-19 at 10.24.03 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-12-19 at 10.24.03 AM.png
    27.8 KB · Views: 6
Clicked the article thinking it was about declining soccer popularity in the states :lol:, they legit mean declining US popularity overall

The manbaby in chief is dragging down the whole North American brand :smh:

Clicked the article thinking it was about declining soccer popularity in the states :lol:, they legit mean declining US popularity overall

The manbaby in chief is dragging down the whole North American brand :smh:

agreed. You can also add the USSF being in total shambles, low ratings for MLS cup, no pro/reg, youth development, pay to play...etc. In short, we need to destroy and rebuild.

Illuminating and pretty disturbing article on the Abu Dabi operation behind Citeh

I know its tough having these kinds of discussions in a footy context but its a def a thought provoking read...

Never knew Sheik Mansour was the front man for some real nefarious folks

agreed. You can also add the USSF being in total shambles, low ratings for MLS cup, no pro/reg, youth development, pay to play...etc. In short, we need to destroy and rebuild.

don garber has a big piece of the blame for the way mls & sum have colluded with the USSF... That's whay I'm vehemently opposed to kathy carter... Eff mls...

don garber has a big piece of the blame for the way mls & sum have colluded with the USSF... That's whay I'm vehemently opposed to kathy carter... Eff mls...

I personally believe Garber doesn't love football. He loves the money that is made from it

CONCACAF CL is set.

S/O to Cibao FC for being the only Dominican team in there reppin' :pimp:

Last edited:
I personally believe Garber doesn't love football. He loves the money that is made from it

CONCACAF CL is set.

S/O to Cibao FC for being the only Dominican team in there reppin' :pimp:

He has no experience with football... He came over from nfl where he worked there for 16 years where he was part of their marketing arm & also helped with TV & commercial deals... He's a POS...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom