⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man U fans out here defending the likes of Evra, same way y'all defend the bum Cantona.

Then your boy Pogba out here wishing injury on others, then in the next match goes and blatantly tries to injure another player. Your manager is epitome of scum managers, dude is a flaming garbage can that blames others for everything that happens to him or his teams to mask his bad tactics. Man U is flaming trash b, all y'all need to wash ya faces.

I’m sure Griez doesn’t know the history behind blackface. You then have to ask yourself why did he find it necessary to paint himself black. The Afro and jersey alone let’s you know what he was going as. Showing up as a black man was funny to him. Our skin, features, and hair ain’t a damn joke you bum. Look at this guy :smh:

C3927DB8-5676-41A0-A693-42DA12E2942E.png

There goes that NBA partnership and being invited to them NBA games.

He belongs in Man U along with scumbag Mourinho and the likes of him.

Not defending Griez's actions, but minstrel shows and the ugly legacy of black face are primarily an American thing. It's very possible he was oblivious to its underlying meaning.
i could see this being the case... just because things are viewed wrong or looked down upon in america doesnt mean its the case across the sea... now is it wrong, yea. should he have been called on it, of course. if dude continues to show racist tendencies, then he should be labeled as a racist.

Although I’m happy for Salah I just don’t get how he is flourishing in the PL.

At Roma he showed his moments of brilliance, but he also showed his lack of finishing.

I just gotta give credit to Klopp/Pool. They are helping dude flourish and I’m all for it.

Damn Greiz, he's one of my favorites too.

All these black men he chills with on the French National Squad and he thought this was a good idea?

Although I’m happy for Salah I just don’t get how he is flourishing in the PL.

At Roma he showed his moments of brilliance, but he also showed his lack of finishing.

I just gotta give credit to Klopp/Pool. They are helping dude flourish and I’m all for it.

It’s almost as if playing with world class and better players makes you better.

Man U fans out here defending the likes of Evra, same way y'all defend the bum Cantona.

Then your boy Pogba out here wishing injury on others, then in the next match goes and blatantly tries to injure another player. Your manager is epitome of scum managers, dude is a flaming garbage can that blames others for everything that happens to him or his teams to mask his bad tactics. Man U is flaming trash b, all y'all need to wash ya faces.
Who hurt you? My mans really trying to continue this who’s the biggest scumbag competition backing Luis ******* Suárez.. I can’t with some of yous

Gabriel Jesus Players Tribune piece. First few lines for the sneak peek

Call Your Momma
If I score a goal for Manchester City, my mother calls me. As soon as the ball sways at the bottom of the net, the phone rings.

It does not matter if she is at home, in Brazil or in the stadium watching me play. She calls me every time. Then I run to the little flag, put my hand to my ear and say, "Hello, Mother."

When I got to the City, people found it very funny, and they kept asking me what that meant.

She has a quick answer: I love my mother and she is always calling me.

And it has a long answer, which begins when I was still a boy with a dream.

Of course, in Brazil there are millions of boys with a dream. But I was lucky, because in the middle of the way I was able to meet some superheroes.

Do not laugh. It is true. I'll prove it to you.
Full artilce
https://www.theplayerstribune.com/gabriel-jesus-call-your-ma/

idc man griez seems to know a lot about American culture in general so mans not having well understanding of the situation prior to posting is ironic as hell

there was rumors she got knocked up too and he made her get an abortion. Giggs a savage on and off the pitch :smh

idc man griez seems to know a lot about American culture in general so mans not having well understanding of the situation prior to posting is ironic as hell

Being a fan of the NBA and hip-hop =/= knowing about the sad, ugly history of post-civil war race relations in the United States and the significance of blackface.

Again, what he did in inexcusable, but I highly doubt that he knew how bad it was at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom