⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Griezman out here defending his right be ignant. These are the types of players them United and Barca boys want ? :rofl: what a disgrace.

Griezman out here defending his right be ignant. These are the types of players them United and Barca boys want ? :rofl: what a disgrace.
that's a reach
but nah we really want coutinho

and a disgrace would be when your team is 18pts from the top of the table

that's a reach
but nah we really want coutinho

and a disgrace would be when your team is 18pts from the top of the table
How is it a reach ? You sound like you're trying to defend him by beating the same Countinho dead horse and pointing to points to detract from the issue at hand.

How is it a reach ? You sound like you're trying to defend him by beating the same Countinho dead horse and pointing to points..
cause you worded your post like barca want him because posts black face photos on the intenet
where did i defend griez?

and i really do want coutinho at barca

And speaking of lettting talent go... Glad to see ex La Masia LB Grimaldo thriving at Benfica... He should’ve gotten some playing time with the first team to see what they had. The club has being doing a terrible job with La Masia & the management of the B squad since Pep left.

Salah has been amazing but I’m curious to who you all would have as player of the season so far? For me it’s KDB but salah is a close 2nd

My vote would be for Salah but if City wins the title like they should, KdB will most likely win POTY.

I've been a huge fan of Salah since discovering who he was in CL play torching teams for Basel. Watching him a bit today, his speed on the flank was crazy. That poor Bournemouth defender had no way to defend him except for grabbing onto his shirt & holding on for dear life. And he's been doing that all campaign long. He's been on a tear for Liverpool the same way hannibal did he had the banner year for Pool...

Wish Barca went for Salah instead of Dembele

Its sounds like a deal has been agreed to with the racist lil baguette.... bart met with his sister & parents in Barcelona & allegedly struck terms. They apparently also have a deal in place with Atletico too. :rolleyes I think Imma starting calling homey racist lil bags from now on like I do with hannibal...

Its sounds like a deal has been agreed to with the racist lil baguette.... bart met with his sister & parents in Barcelona & allegedly struck terms. They apparently also have a deal in place with Atletico too. :rolleyes I think Imma starting calling homey racist lil bags from now on like I do with hannibal...
I was never a fan of that blond turd and now I gotta see him on the team? Shameful

I haven't dropped a book recommend in a long minute... For all you Prem stans, here's an excellent read about the evolution in tactics in the league since it's inception until now... The Mixer: The story of Premier League tactics, from Route Onto False Nines by Michael Cox. It would also make a great holiday gift for any footy fans. It's a very very good read & I highly recommend for any footy fan. The second link is a nice post on the book.

Amazon product ASIN 0008215545
https://inews.co.uk/sport/football/football-indepth/michael-cox-tactics-premier-league-mixer/'

51EJT0VqrYL._SX342_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Suarez played for your club, you really got no room to talk. He racially abused a player, resulting in a ban. Then your club made shirts to show support for him and wore them before a game.

Suarez played for your club, you really got no room to talk. He racially abused a player, resulting in a ban. Then your club made shirts to show support for him and wore them before a game.
There was no proof aside from said player claiming the abuse. 22 players on the pitch plus refs and no one else heard it. I wouldn't put it past Evra to make it up simply to try and handicap the team. Keep in mind, this is the same guy who kicked a fan in the face not too long ago. If thats who you're gonna stick your neck out for, you may want to make better choices.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom