⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh man, oh man, oh man. im sure he dosnt mean anything racist by it but you HAVE to be way more aware about these types of things, smh, poor decision by him.

2D4EF58D-470D-4241-AD43-5B2C0C662F58.gif

Pogba and them boys finna scroll down their IG feed like...

EB12A48A-4597-44C4-803D-7D9FCF066B92.gif

Man’s got black teammates and is a fan of the NBA, I’m sure he didn’t mean to be racist but was just ignorant and unaware.

With that said, Griezmann to Chelsea confirmed.

Pogba and them boys finna scroll down their IG feed like...

EB12A48A-4597-44C4-803D-7D9FCF066B92.gif

Man’s got black teammates and is a fan of the NBA, I’m sure he didn’t mean to be racist but was just ignorant and unaware.

With that said, Griezmann to Chelsea confirmed.
I know that most of my white friends don't get what the big deal is with blackface. Not that they'd do it but they don't really know the historical connotations.
Most white folks probably don't understand and I would assume Griezmann is in that category instead of those who do so with deliberate malicious intent. Either way he'll hopefully learn his lesson and refrain from ever doing so again.

I know that most of my white friends don't get what the big deal is with blackface. Not that they'd do it but they don't really know the historical connotations.
Most white folks probably don't understand and I would assume Griezmann is in that category instead of those who do so with deliberate malicious intent. Either way he'll hopefully learn his lesson and refrain from ever doing so again.

I don't think Griezy is racist but what he did was racist (albeit I think unintentionally). In his ignorant stupid mind I bet he thought he was paying tribute. I agree that a lot to white people don't understand how racist black face & other images are. Particularly white Europeans. I hope someone in his circle can sit him down & tell him how dumb that was. What an idiot...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom