⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Valencia is an absolute tank on that pitch, hope it's not a bad injury

De Gea hurt?
Edit: Looks fine now but that seemed like a pretty intentional from the replay

Credit to West Brom tbh. Those corners and crosses are a real threat

:stoneface: Made that way more uncomfortable than it should have been. West Brom did well to get back into it, but it shouldn't have gotten to that point.

Let's hope PP's return will solidify things.

Hope Valencia isn't too badly hurt,that right flank looked even more desolate than usual without him.

A decent winger for that side would be a great addition in the winter. Hope Mou looks into it

You'd finally get a more consistent attacking threat from the right and Jesse and Mata could stay in the middle where they excel.

Sane: has been great and is starting to cut the bit of ball hogging out of his game this season, as shown in him being top of the league in assists (three way tie with Silva and KDB)

Walker: Walker has been immense. Several times this season he has snuffed out counters we wouldve got scored on last year. 1a and 1b signing on the summer between Walker and Ederson.

Kompany: My heart breaks for him bruh

Mendy:
IZORmCn.png

the man is great spirit glad he's not letting his injury get to him and still being involved with the other guys.

Mangala: I have been very critical of Mangala since he first arrived. Has all the physical gifts in the world and does well against physical striker but has struggled wit the technical guys. I've been worried about scenarios where hen would have to participate in important games all season just like the Derby and against Spurs but credit where its due he has played well.

Still cant wait for Stones to come back though.

3rd kit is actually a very dark green not black. Hard to tell on TV but in person its noticeable. Just a heads up before you make a purchase or anything
Sane still has times where he gets selfish but you want that. So glad we were able to scoop him up from Shalke. People thought we were over paying for a teenager but he has the ability to really take on defenders which we needed badly. Oddly enough, I've never seen Pep shake him up or give him a hug anytime hes subbed off. I hope I'm making more that what it is, but I hope its just some tough love type ishh.

For Kompany tho, I'm just glad we havent given him the Joe Hart treatment. I hope he has a place to be with the staff and club for many years to come. City really dont feel like City without the likes of Silva, Kompany and Aguero. I feel like I need to visit the Etihad once before all 3 retire.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom