⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bayern win a late minute thriller with a saved penalty. Müller scored the game winner, surprised to see it's only his second goal of the season. He's been pretty irrelevant considering his goal scoring rate a few years ago.
He just returned from a long injury layoff like 2 weeks ago I think

That Manchester rain tho...
34°F right now b, I don't know how some of these guys wear short sleeve jerseys with no baselayer underneath :sick:

Im just happy that Bale played back to back games without getting injured.
:lol::lol:

Raheem is so trash
false, he's greatly improved compared to the player he was 3 years ago

*Edit-as I typed that, he scored

Most folks in here, including myself picked Citeh to win the league. But I don’t anyone foresaw this kind of dominance.

Was only able to watch bits and pieces of the game cause I’m at work but wow wasn’t expecting that result against Spurs. I thought we’d win but not 4 and from the little I saw It could’ve been more. Can’t wait to watch the full game later when I’m clocked out

Was only able to watch bits and pieces of the game cause I’m at work but wow wasn’t expecting that result against Spurs. I thought we’d win but not 4 and from the little I saw It could’ve been more. Can’t wait to watch the full game later when I’m clocked out

Yeah definitely check out the full match or the extended highlights on footytube, Citeh looked brilliant. And as if we didnt already know it, KDB is absolute pure filth :pimp:

Just looked at the Eredivisie table and PSV sits atop with a 5 point gap ahead of Ajax. They have the top 3 goal-scorers in the league with 10, 9, & 9...buying Hirving Lozano this summer is paying off

So I thought Silva missed the game cause of a knock but these tweets got me worried

Something seems up but I hope it’s nothign serious. Also when KDB scored apparently he held up Silva’s number

EDIT: Apparently other players have been posting about him too

Last edited:

tenor.gif

Last edited:

Those goal stats are skewed. Yall need to do your own research before posting. A quick google search shows all their games before this week going back to november, they were winning by 1 goal. Like 2-1, 1-0

Those goal stats are skewed. Yall need to do your own research before posting. A quick google search shows all their games before this week going back to november, they were winning by 1 goal. Like 2-1, 1-0
so because it didn't happen last week it doesn't count?

Next level logic

you are missing the whole point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom