⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol tommy yet your defending a person who has bit an opponent? who blatantly cheated during another World Cup and then celebrated it. You can’t make the argument that Evra is any worse a person than Suárez. You sounding like a trump apologist out here fam

Lol tommy yet your defending a person who has bit an opponent? You can’t make the argument that Evra is any worse a person than Suárez. You sounding like a trump apoligist out here fam
You still mad about me comparing y'all to trump supporters ?

Go on tommy deflect like always
Not deflecting at all, you brought up trump. I compared y'all to his supporters about a week or so ago. You try to do the same and fail. Y'all are trying to sign the player in black face. Hold the L.

Ahhh yes the “you failed” rebuttle aka I’ve run out of any valid arguments.. always a pleasure tommy.

What the hell was Griez thinking? Even if it was purely ignorance and not racism, how on earth do you not know that doing that will make a ton of people pissed? Has he been living under a rock?

Lol tommy yet your defending a person who has bit an opponent? who blatantly cheated during another World Cup and then celebrated it. You can’t make the argument that Evra is any worse a person than Suárez. You sounding like a trump apologist out here fam
Idk why everyone had a problem with his handball during that world cup. It wasn't cheating,, he knew the consequences, it was a last minute act to try and save his country. And it PAID off, since the opponents failed to capitalize on the penalty. And Evra is a scumbag, should tell him "We don't believe you, you need more people."

Idk why everyone had a problem with his handball during that world cup. It wasn't cheating,, he knew the consequences, it was a last minute act to try and save his country. And it PAID off, since the opponents failed to capitalize on the penalty. And Evra is a scumbag, should tell him "We don't believe you, you need more people."

The hand ball incident in it of itself isn't bad at all but in the context of hannibal's racist incident & his three biting issues, it looks terrible. Regardless of Evra being a scumbag or not, his race didn't need to be factored into whatever insult hannibal directed at him.

No surprise 'Pool and Barca stans are backing Hannibal and deflecting over that incident...

As if the FA conspired against him and handed him a ban for hearsay >D

Might be the first time I've ever seen someone defend the Chielleini chomp incident though...

No surprise 'Pool and Barca stans are backing Hannibal and deflecting over that incident...

As if the FA conspired against him and handed him a ban for hearsay >D

Might be the first time I've ever seen someone defend the Chielleini chomp incident though...
who is defending the bite?

man Utd stans trying to call Barca scumbags is rich.
When the two most important people on your squad are scumbags...pogs and mou
And y’all were in here laughing and defending when your squad went in to city’s locker room after y’all got ran through.
And y’all were also laughing it off when evra kicked a fan in the face

Not defending Griez's actions, but minstrel shows and the ugly legacy of black face are primarily an American thing. It's very possible he was oblivious to its underlying meaning.

I'm speaking for myself here and wasn't even trying to have a pissing contest :lol:,justnfind it funny where some draw the line...

Kicking a fan who was coming on the pitch to fight is very different from uttering a racial slur on the pitch but if you wanna be dishonest and say its apples to oranges so be it

Again,all kinds of deflections away from the topic at hand but I'll let you cook

Point is Dracula has been scum for years,not tryna compare scumbag bonafides :lol:

When Griezmann joins the French NT for World Cup
xkQxx8i.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom