⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
From all reports/accounts,Arteta is the only one who caught a fade :lol:

79C7524B-3217-4839-85D1-AFE9FC0BBC72.jpeg

:lol:

Apparently a water bottle fell on Lukaku’s boot and his first touch took it to Arteta’s face

Last edited:
The FA is investigating the matter but apparently, City ain't lodging a formal complaint. If the FA elects to take action any way & reports are true that Jose touched this off, he should be suspended for a good long time the rat ****** ****er...

Maaaaaan.....

They sure as hell won’t give us any handouts :lol:

Matchup is going to be litty af tho

Trey Bantz Trey Bantz needs to wash his face with all that fraudiola talk
city playing some of the best football the bpl has ever seen

mou is pep's ***** tbh
pep also gave mou his biggest L
5-0 at camp nou

First of all, I was not the only one calling him Fraudiola.
Second of all, I specifically said that winning the Prem would erase any doubt as to his ability as a manager.
Third of all, he hasn't won a damn thing yet this year so it's your face that needs some washing, my friend.

First of all, I was not the only one calling him Fraudiola.
Second of all, I specifically said that winning the Prem would erase any doubt as to his ability as a manager.
Third of all, he hasn't won a damn thing yet this year so it's your face that needs some washing, my friend.
well then prepare to wash your face bruh

can't wait for messi vs kante in the middle of the field

Last edited:
PSG vs RM will be very lit.

Rd of 16 knockout for either team would be devastating

Is there a tournament tree? Or is it lottery every round?

No tree

Very first draw is champions of the top leagues get first in random pots. Then it’s lottery draw to fill the pots as long as there are no two teams from the same league. Next round (this one) has group winner against runner ups. I think the same league thug applies.

Rounds after are pure lottery draws. Including who plays Home first. The final location is already decided like the super bowl.

LvG has some damn nerve man I swear :rofl::rofl:

The same man who lost to Wolfsburg, Bournemouth, Norwich and Stoke all in succession is sitting here talking about style :lol:

70% of his transfers ended up being ineffective,the man has always had iron balls

LvG has some damn nerve man I swear :rofl::rofl:

The same man who lost to Wolfsburg, Bournemouth, Norwich and Stoke all in succession is sitting here talking about style :lol:

70% of his transfers ended up being ineffective,the man has always had iron balls

Bayern players during his tenure there know about his cojones... :lol: Whose face did he shove em in again?

Wasn't thrilled to see we drew PSG so early.

The good thing is RM have 2 months to regain their goal-scoring form and figure out what lineup/rotation works best, and PSG have 2 months to hopefully cool off a bit

Another consolation is an extremely premature knockout can plant the seeds for Neymar's PSG exit. Flo has been dropping Neymar's name in interviews.

From a more neutral perspective, this should be a stylistically awesome match up. And the story of the old guard with pedigree against the new hungry challenger that just made a major investment to compete at this level. Superstar matchup with CR7 vs Neymar. Getting an early treat for a tie that would be more fitting as a semi or a final.

Last edited:
RM washes PSG, then neymar forces a transfer to RM this summer? :nerd:

Very pleased with our draw though, Besiktas shouldn't be too tough for us :smokin Us and barca got great draws. Knowing UEFA, we will probably get each other in the next round :lol:

yooo im trippin. thought I saw on twitter that barca drew basel. nevermind the previous statement about them.

Last edited:
Props for using the Ken Watanabe gif Black Lotus Black Lotus . :smokin

If you're fan of his, check out the Samurai remake of the Clint Eastwood classic The Unforgiven starring Kenny... It's incredible...

Yeah Morota & Hazard are a scary duo... Especially if Hazard powers up to Super Saiyan level.

For the fellow Culers... I happened across a decent YouTube Barca channel called Talk FCB... I'm probably late to discovering the channel but I don't pay too much attention to You Tube...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom