⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm watching now too. Cant believe dude on Monterey skied that pen like that. Looks like its all over now and Tigres got this

Dude choked. I felt invested, Monterey had a great season, and I wanted to see the kid Jonathan “Pac-Man” Gonzalez win a title. He might be an ocean away in as soon as a couple of weeks.

I wouldn’t mind seeing Antonio Mohamed take over the USMNT.

The style and tactics he’s implemented with Monterey would be perfect for our pool and could have us punching above or weight.

Jose trying to build that us vs them mentality. Derbies gonna be like el classicos soon

My man stuck in a time loop
E0230CE5-8225-4D41-8E2A-45E4949A582F.png

Lukaku vs Mangala who ya’ll got? 2 yoked *** mf’ers looking like they should be playing in the NFL on Sundays :lol:

I hope they were blasting Man's Not Hot

It's all good when y'all milly rocking on the field but y'all crying over some loud music after taking the L?

Arsenal should not be drawing with Southhampton

World Class saved the point

TORONTO FC MLS CHAMPIONS :pimp:

The Bay Area my dude Beans Beans . It’s lit over here, literally and figuratively. I’m not spoiling myself so that’s some self control. Midweek games are much easier compared to these 5:30am games

called it doe:tongue:
i thought you were out here too.. yeah there 4 am games are impossible unless I'm still up drinking

Finally got to see the full match

Silva :pimp:

Lukaku :lol: :pimp:

Ederson :wow: :wow:

Thrilled with the result to say the least

gg Man U supporters

Real vs PSG....BOYYYY what a match up that is going to be

Props to City over the weekend and props to Ederson for that HUGE save

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom