⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
P$G and Real in the round of 16 :pimp:

Tie I’m probably most interested in is the Tottenham/Juventus draw. Very curious to see if Tottenham and ‘Arry can find their form that took them to the top of the group. Real possibility for EPL to have 4 of the last 8 honestly.

Looking forward to the Chelsea match up. The Real vs PSG should be flames...

Messi ties Gerd Muller for most goals with a single club in Europe (525). Unbelievable.

It's still crazy to me Muller's most goals scored in a calendar year (85) stood since 72-73 until Messi broke it a couple of years ago. I mean of all the great players that came after that & none of them could break that record. I don't think most footy fans really appreciate Or even fathom this accomplishment.

:smokin
we just gotta get dembele and umtitii back and we are eating

madrid vs psg is a great tie for everyone else in the competition
get one of these teams out the paint early

and i don't wanna hear any excuses from psg
yall spent all that money to be a big boy club.
here's your chance neymar to be the star you want to be

Looking at the Draws, it's very possible that all Prem clubs (or at least 4/5) can advance to the next round.

i wonder which bus mou's ***** *** will bring to the CL league now that pep washed him and the league is over
lmao

Last edited:
i expect totenham and chelsea to lose tbh

Ahhh the game the ref handed them.
2279936F-CF1F-4865-BE5E-DB2761ECE224.jpeg

PSG vs RM will be very lit.

Rd of 16 knockout for either team would be devastating

Is there a tournament tree? Or is it lottery every round?

P$G and Real in the round of 16 :pimp:

Tie I’m probably most interested in is the Tottenham/Juventus draw. Very curious to see if Tottenham and ‘Arry can find their form that took them to the top of the group. Real possibility for EPL to have 4 of the last 8 honestly.
Well we managed to beat Real so I think we have a shot at beating Juventus if we can get back into that form. Hopefully we won't be too plagued by new injuries by then. Missing Alderweireld has really been significant.

hope we play all bpl teams...those ties were always great.
it seems like barca has been getting the same matchups

this year starting off with some heavyweight bouts.
pep has a red carpet to the double right now.

Thoughts,

Winner of PSG/Madrid might take it all.

Roma, Man U, and Pool all have easy roads to the next round on paper. Although, I can see an upset in any of those matches.

Besiktas won't be an easy opponent for Bayern. Especially at home.

Glad Pep got hit with a water bottle in the dressing room. Mans deserves that after his slap to Puyol those years back. Side not, glad to see Manchester is blue.

Trying to give this version of football a shot. When do these games start?

:nerd:

Depends on the league you tryin tk watch and what time zone you in . If you watching EPL games are on Saturday’s and sundays. Saturday games are usually one at 7:30-9:30amEST 10:00am-12:00pmEST and a 12:30-2:30pm. Sunday games are usually like 8 or 9am and 11am kick off

During this time of the season their are midweek league games too those are usually in the afternoon 2:45pmEST kickoff usually.

Cup games are midweek too 2:45EST usually

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom