⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the fellow Culers... I happened across a decent YouTube Barca channel called Talk FCB... I'm probably late to discovering the channel but I don't pay too much attention to You Tube...
talk fcb is dope. i listen to all of them.
he's view about semedo starting and having sergi roberto as our right cm is spot on. rakitic offers nothing compared to sergi anymore.
sergi works harder, is a better defender, and makes great dribbling runs often. with him on the right and semedo behind him...the right flank will be tough to score on.

They out here makin graphs tryin to break this down now :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
42ED7BD2-ACC8-474B-BF62-313A50019F2B.jpeg

:rofl: :rofl:

mourinho is doing to united what he has done to every other club
united won't be better for it when he leaves either
looking like sore losers right now

scumbag united got mou and his team fighting after taking a L and pogba wishing injuries on people :smh:

Last edited:
Yes Sinner Sinner , Gareth Edwards did direct Rogue One which was a very solid flick. You going to see Last Jedi? Since my son is doing well in school as usual, I'm letting him skip Friday & we've got tickets to see the 10:30 showing Thursday night & the 2:25PM showing on Friday... Can't wait. :smokin

So Colombia Palmeiras CB Yerry Mina is supposed to be coming in next month. :rolleyes

The few times I "seent" him play with the NT, I was underwhelmed so I guess we'll see if he does in fact come to Camp Nou. The club has been tracking this guy for a long time. He's tall at 6'5" (193 cm).

After seeing that I had to google if there were such thing as a maradona chia pet

Negative

Yes Sinner Sinner , Gareth Edwards did direct Rogue One which was a very solid flick. You going to see Last Jedi? Since my son is doing well in school as usual, I'm letting him skip Friday & we've got tickets to see the 10:30 showing Thursday night & the 2:25PM showing on Friday... Can't wait. :smokin

Yes, sir! Got 2D :nthat: tix for Thurs afternoon. So with all the midweek fixtures, it's gonna be a busy week!

A while back when I said Chelsea had a 43% of drawing to Barca there was an interview that Coutouis wanted to avoid them while hazard said Bring it on!

Lol

Nice interview with Huddersfield's and USMNT's Danny Williams. He touched playing in Da Prem after being promoted, Huddersfield as a club and of course the USMNT.

On not getting called for the WCQ's:
“Some people wanted to play the MLS guys a little more but whatever, but Bruce Arena emailed me and said ‘you’re in the picture but I haven’t really seen you.’ And I thought that was a bit strange because you must know your players, don’t you?

man i'm stating to get real annoyed at Coutouis. I hope we sell him rather then let his contract run out. He the main reason KDB wanted out of Chelsea

Bakayokohamatyres scores for Chelsea. 1-0.

Watford is also up one in their game against Palace as well

man i'm stating to get real annoyed at Coutouis. I hope we sell him rather then let his contract run out. He the main reason KDB wanted out of Chelsea

nah nah we don't need to sell him. I appreciate having stability between the sticks. He might be annoying but he is young. he can be the next Cech

I don't blame Courtois for wanting to stay close to his kids in Spain

I hope Willian stays until next summer. We need him for UEFA matches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom