⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ross in that build up play looked like a whole new player they just bought in the transfer window... I was like oh s**t....

Morata should stay too. If Sarri can get Mertens to play centrally as a striker/center forward & get 30 or so goals from him, he should do wonders for Morata...

I’m looking forward to the new philosophy at Chelsea. Hazard is the last hang up however, but I do think he’s on his way out and I want to see how these mids and young guys come into form with increased responsibility. Whatever the end result is I’m for it.

Barkley did indeed look great playing for Sarri. He would've had a goal or 2 if not for the damn goal post. Honestly, if I were Hazard, I'd stay & play for the old man. Very curious to see what he could do with Chelsea's young players & the ones that haven't panned out just yet like Bakayoko & Barkley.

I want to see Bakayoko getting his second chance. From what I see, he isn't likable in The Shed

sarri already transforming chelsea. saw some clips of some of their build up play and they are already starting to look like napoli.

It's crazy, scary and joy at the same time. Since I am a Jets, Knicks and Chelsea FC fan, these teams are changing their culture in the same year. Looking forward to seeing their best result. I need Mets to change their culture as well

To be fair to Neymar he was injured for a big chunk of the season. But it’s hilarious seeing Mbappe there over him.

But it’s hilarious seeing Mbappe there over him.

kylian-mbappe-france-world-cup_wdddj8t24ggg1aqr2pf54czg0.jpg

Man went undefeated in 2018

definition of hustling backwards

“...Hustling backwards, I cop and crash whips, Neyy is a bastard”

Ronaldo’s gonna won it again (Jepe don’t get mad, don’t get pisssy :lol:)

Modric would have won it if he won the World Cup, France is loaded with stars and talent, so there isn’t a individual star (like Zizou was) to take the award.

Ronnie broke records in the CL and won his 3rd straight, had a good WC too...

It is what it is..

Just checked this app and thought y’all want to know about free Bayern.TV Plus for six months

68A74857-19A5-4457-9A79-EB34D70CA153.png

i don't mind juve ronnie or portugal ronnie tbh
i just don't **** with los blancos

someone needs to get marcelo out of madrid so i can appreciate him as well

rumors are juve are shopping pijanic to try and get pogba back
that's the only thing that makes sense to me in letting him go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom