⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you know why they are changing the la liga calendar this year?
the 2nd half of the season isn't in the same order as the 1st half anymore.

trying to understand the logic behind this
its La liga so things never really make sense logistically

Na he’s 8 months older than Rooney, chill :lol:

But yea, Rooney is about to play next season in a wheelchair, crazy just how much Ronaldo ripped their “teammate rivalry” apart after 2007 I legit remember United fans during that time saying Rooney would be the bigger star.....

L
M
A
O

Yea there was a time where people thought Wazza had the higher ceiling because of just how good he was so young. It's how the nickname 'white pele' came about and was used ironically at the start :lol:

Ron went up a few power levels after the WC in Germany and the rest is history. Roo was still good but he could never again reach Ron's heights

*unironically

Last edited:
Yea that was one of more stunning stats from the entire WC,33 y/o Ron clocking in the highest top speed all tourney :wow::sick:

He's a phsyical freak but a lot of it is down his own work/willpower. Dude wasn't anywhere near the aesthetics Gawd he is now when he joined United. He's Bruce Lee status now

I think I remember the run they’re referring to, it was a Portugal counter attack following a Spain cross, he bolted up the field, but ended up passing to Guedes :smh:

Yea he’s a gym rat, I heard Patrice Evra’s story of going to Ronaldo’s house while he was a pundit on BBC during the WC. Evra was mad Ronaldo made him do more training when he got to his house to supposedly “relax” lol.

But regardless of that, Ronaldo came into the EPL skinny but the speed and vertical was always there. He took it to another level throughout the years but speed/vertical (superior athleticism) is a random gift of genetics. Can’t teach that. That was why I always compared him to LBJ, They’re both freaks.

You gotta be stupid dumb if you thought back then that Ronney & Ronnie were similar... Just dumb for no reason....

gelson martins to atletico?
yea that’s been the word since like march. I’d much rather go for a winger that doesn’t have off field issues. Or **** give me Kramaric as Costas back up. we’re maxed on wingers but I guess it’s Gelson :/

You gotta be stupid dumb if you thought back then that Ronney & Ronnie were similar... Just dumb for no reason....

What I say during my Wolves speech, the BRITISH FOOTBALL establishment never fails, at FAILING. From Rooney, to Beckham, to “its coming home”, it’s a joke. That’s why we need Wolves Warriors :pimp:

What I say during my Wolves speech, the BRITISH FOOTBALL establishment never fails, at FAILING. From Rooney, to Beckham, to “its coming home”, it’s a joke. That’s why we need Wolves Warriors :pimp:
Dude you keep expecting one thing with the wolf pack but gonna get a waaaaaay different result than you are expecting... :lol:
PiercingWigglyGodwit-max-1mb.gif

There's a rumor Bonucci could go back to Juve in a swap deal for Argentinian Giroud
didn't bonucci burn that bridge?
pijanic people meeting with everyone. he could end up anywhere

ronnie not doing enough to bring marcelo to italy imo

Probably the club I watched most during that time 04-08, alongside Porto of course, 2003 I don't recall tho. I was really young during that time but I'd always watch with my dad, he knew his ****

Back to reality after long weekend

Lack of cellular service stinks in small town

Ooo, Golovin is still a member of CSKA Moscow

Jorginho :pimp:

Ross Barkley :pimp:
Sarri system suits him

Callum Hudson-Odoi :pimp:

Chelsea board rejected Willian bid for the third time :lol:
I guess we gotta wait until Sarri meet WC players first

I see Wolves gang has been formed now... Winter is coming. The lone wolf dies but the pack survives

How many times you watch United between 03-06?
Being the resident old head, I've been watching footy since 89-90 when I first discovered Barca overseas crisscrossing Europe working for my uncle. Watched a lot of United because they were one of the only footy games on for a period. Also paid alot of attention to them in 05 when Park came to play for SAF.

Back to reality after long weekend

Lack of cellular service stinks in small town

Ooo, Golovin is still a member of CSKA Moscow

Jorginho :pimp:

Ross Barkley :pimp:
Sarri system suits him

Callum Hudson-Odoi :pimp:

Chelsea rejected Willian bid for the third time :lol:
I guess we gotta wait until Sarri meet WC players first

I see Wolves gang has been formed now... Winter is coming. The lone wolf dies but the pack survives
Barkley did indeed look great playing for Sarri. He would've had a goal or 2 if not for the damn goal post. Honestly, if I were Hazard, I'd stay & play for the old man. Very curious to see what he could do with Chelsea's young players & the ones that haven't panned out just yet like Bakayoko & Barkley.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom