⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Herrera doesn't look all that much different after besides the ears

Didnt even know people got that done (ears)

Mbappe left out Messi :wow:
15009803756521.jpg

he also left out griez. interesting.
can't wait to see what mbappe does this year...
spotlights never been bigger

also wonder what tuchel can do with this squad

marquinhos > boateng

Mbappe gonna need to do something in the CL for people to start caring. Sorry but putting up big numbers in the french league isn't moving the needle for the kid.

Mbappe gonna need to do something in the CL for people to start caring. Sorry but putting up big numbers in the french league isn't moving the needle for the kid.
if tuchel can get them to stop ******* around i don't see why they can't win it this season

Marquinhos needs to bounce

I think this will be more of a replacement for Thiago

Bruh, he just scored a goal in the WC final and won :lol:

This will be his 2nd season for a real CL potential winning side. With the new manager, and some huge moves in signing a class keeper, hopefully they can get it done.

Neymar just needs to get out of his way and let him cook. He's the captain now

what do yall need?
Ideally a quality LB and RW. Can't go another season of Young playing 50+ games and Shaw still isn't up to standard

Been crying out for a decent RW since Mou took over and I thought for a second that Alexis would be the guy but he's gotten free reign in attack and there's still no consistent option out wide right :smh:

That side of the attack has become a black hole especially when Valencia is out

A CB would be nice too but it's not a must and I'd prefer Mou trying to get the most out of the 2 CB's he's already bought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom