⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2018-7-23_19-0-49-png.2151783

IM WIT IT

That's what I'm talking about PRIME PRIME ....

This thread (most of America btw) is an EPL dominated conversation for footy fans..... Those of us whose favorite team's are outside of England (or even Spain), arelaid to pasture, continuously ignored and forgotten....

I for one am tired of feeling like a lone soldier in the war against the British football establishment. For those alike; its our time to rise up and rebel against our adversaries. No longer will we miss out on EPL rivalries fueled by the bantz of men, women, and children - we will now partake in these shenanigans and traditions.

We will encroach upon their arena, we shall forcefully march upon their battleground, and pillage their "feels".....

For those of you with similar circumstances, for those of you who are tired of being ignored - I ask...... no I implore you, to take up your arms and join PRIME and I in the wolfpit. Let us become allies, may we defend our colors (BLACK & AMBER), may we fly our banners (THE WOLF), and may we honor our brethren forever more, with everlasting life (or until we get banned)

Gentlemen,

JOIN US

This thread (most of America btw) is an EPL dominated conversation for footy fans..... Those of us whose favorite team's are outside of England (or even Spain), arelaid to pasture, continuously ignored and forgotten....

I for one am tired of feeling like a lone soldier in the war against the British football establishment. For those alike; its our time to rise up and rebel against our adversaries. No longer will we miss out on EPL rivalries fueled by the bantz of men, women, and children - we will now partake in these shenanigans and traditions.

We will encroach upon their arena, we shall forcefully march upon their battleground, and pillage their "feels".....

For those of you with similar circumstances, for those of you who are tired of being ignored - I ask...... no I implore you, to take up your arms and join PRIME and I in the wolfpit. Let us become allies, may we defend our colors (BLACK & AMBER), may we fly our banners (THE WOLF), and may we honor our brethren forever more, with everlasting life (or until we get banned)

Gentlemen,

JOIN US
Maaaaaaaaaaaan **** all that. This **** is going down just like the diasaster that was Valencia. It’s going to be hilarious to watch. Nuno could coach a dude to open a straw to put into a drink. They bought a bunch of players that put in the effort of a wet noodle. Almost all of them have the profile of having talent but never put in the work or consistent effort & now that they’re in the Prem, they’re gonna wreck shop?!?!!
ShoddyDelectableBufflehead-size_restricted.gif

Gentlemen,

JOIN US

tenor.gif

WOLFGANG SHENANIGANS

gang gang :lol:
i hope keeps that same energy during the season.

gelson martins to atletico?

if barca get malcom or not i would like to see suarez rotated more to keep him fresh for the business end of the season. he burns out cause he plays so hard and he's only getting older.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom