⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where would Footy Nas play for Barca? He's best suited up front on the right. Strong dribbler, deft passer (especially crossing), good at taking shots from distance... He's not suited for midfield because he's not that defensive minded...

Where would Footy Nas play for Barca? He's best suited up front on the right. Strong dribbler, deft passer (especially crossing), good at taking shots from distance... He's not suited for midfield because he's not that defensive minded...
not sure what's going on but i'd welcome this over willian that's for sure

Less than 2 weeks before the window closes and we haven't signed anyone :smh:
Drop that bag on Tanguy Ndombele, whatever it takes

Lol welp if we lose out on Malcom I hope we go back in for Chiesa.

Malcom would be stupid to join Barca tho. Minute wise anyway

what was the reasoning why the premier league wanted to end it's transfer window sooner?

what was the reasoning why the premier league wanted to end it's transfer window sooner?

Still not sure the exact reason but I remember some of the bigger clubs like United and City were against it and now it seems as dumb as ever coming off a WC. Deadline day is probably gonna be chaos

Do the players get a replica or something? It can't be the real thing they're bringing all around the world right? :lol:

I like Footy Nas, but he occupies the same space as Dembele. I don't think either can play centrally... Neither is suited for midfield either bcs their defensive skills or willingness to track back is non-existent. Convinced they got a dart board with names in pep's office with names from the transfer rumor page.

the management is in shambles... Messi's people should ask to leave right away... They ain't looking to & aren't capable of taking advantage of his prime.

just give me de jong and barca can sign whoever they want up front
but i'd be happy stocking up on some youth when you got real madrid snapping up everyone

now there's a bidding war brewing for higuain?
im gonna lose it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom