⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's a shame what's happened to ozil and there is no excuse for it but im not going to sit here and act like he wasn't trash during the world cup
cause he was awful

im sure the whole situation was messing with his head during the world cup though

I understand getting that dough but you should've never left. This ain't happening though. They can't afford both of them unless Pogba agrees to a huge pay cut.

pogba leaving united to go to juve to leave juve to go back to united only to leave united and go back to juve

can't wait to watch this

giphy.gif

:lol:
sums up the state of barca right now

Last edited:
Hmm...what would that mean for Marcelo?

That at 30 his backup is no longer Theo Hernandez (desperately needs a year or 2 elsewhere)

Would be a great move for RM to get him and Odriozola this window. We were really thin in the back last season. Now we could be 4 deep behind the starters with Nacho and Vallejo along with Telles and Odri

can't wait to watch this

giphy.gif

:lol:
sums up the state of barca right now

I hate how much of a Pep fan I am

But I just can't root for City.

But gotdamn their video production team does a great job. I think Pool might be next as far as quality youtube content with Arsenal following after

City doesn't do the kitman content they used to do. Being the football nerd, I used to find that fascinating (the kitman showing his daily duties)... Just like coiski media on youtube where they have dude visiting the equipment managers of college basketball & nba teams...

I love that Pep line to start of the trailer "I am going to defend you to the last days of our lives in the press conference....but here i'm going to tell you the truth"

Had me like oh damn
giphy (68).gif

Wolves got like Portuguese oil money or something?

They have Jorge Mendes, the GOAT agent. I've mentioned this a few times, but you know how good of an agent you have to be to get Portuguese players living in Portugal/Spain to move to the middle of nowhere in England ? To be fair, Birmingham is only 30 minutes away, but it would still suck to go from Lisboa, Madrid, Monaco, etc. to there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom