⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its just something people say and if they were being serious besides soccer there's no championship team of a US major sport that is being challenged by another team from around the world

@PSGfans any sites out there have the keeper kit for sale? I hit up the official shop site and they told me it won't be for purchase. Hoping I can do a custom job :nerd: .

They have a great, if not there best 10 year warranty in the states. Their Santa Fe SUV is amazing along side their sedan options like, the sonata, and Elantra. Not to mention their new toy, the stinger!

Sounds like you’re a fan of this move :lol:

Hyundai Sponsor >> Chevy sponsor

My Sonata still running like a champ :pimp:

These ****ers are really gonna stunt his growth doing this :smh:

Last edited:
Hyundai Sponsor >> Chevy sponsor

My Sonata still running like a champ :pimp:
Visually, the Hyundai logo looks so much better than that redneck logo...

I know someone who had a '17 vette... Had nothing but problems with it & traded it in for a Poshe. Also know someone who had a '14 traverse... Somehow the transmission was shot with not even 50K miles, traded it in for a '17 & having electrical issues with it. Know someone that had a '15 camaro & nothing but problems, traded it in for a jeep cherrokee SRT (having problems with that too). Neighbor had a '17 malibu, intermittent problems starting. Had to play with the gear shift to get it to start. Ended up getting it bought back under Maryland lemon laws & now has an '18 Accord. Would never ever ever buy an American car much less a chevy. You'd have to pay me to take a new American car for free & I'd still trade it in.
olympique-lyon-18-19-home-away-kits-1.jpg

hope this is true. it would make a lot of sense why chelsea would reject such expensive bids

If PSG was smart they would hijack that deal, offer 5 mill more, would be cheaper than Kante

Immediately helps their midfield, which needs retooling, let Rabiot go to Barca and pray somebody cones for Verratti too.

If PSG was smart they would hijack that deal, offer 5 mill more, would be cheaper than Kante

Immediately helps their midfield, which needs retooling, let Rabiot go to Barca and pray somebody cones for Verratti too.

Kante is an automatic silverware magnet. Everything dude has touched in the last 3 years has turned to gold. Leicester, Chelsea, Franch NT.

Kante is the key to a CL trophy that PSG is missing. (that and a spine. Neymar still f'ing that frail *** club ownership over)

Nzonzi would be great too though, I don't want to underrate his ability.

I understand getting that dough but you should've never left. This ain't happening though. They can't afford both of them unless Pogba agrees to a huge pay cut.

Kante is an automatic silverware magnet. Everything dude has touched in the last 3 years has turned to gold. Leicester, Chelsea, Franch NT.

Kante is the key to a CL trophy that PSG is missing. (that and a spine. Neymar still f'ing that frail *** club ownership over)

Nzonzi would be great too though, I don't want to underrate his ability.
never heard of him prime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom