⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aguero is very clinical and any big club would want him
But I still would rather have Bale over him

I wonder if he'll publicly lash out and attack Bavarian hero Muller for being washed next too...>D:rolleyes

He was even worse than Ozil at the WC

Never did mess with Bayern's holier than thou management,Ozil situation has a lot of folks in German footy showing their ***

Man Is getting more support from the German government than the Diemannshaft

Also no surprise it's only been the 'bling bling crew'/ Boateng who have backed him publicly since

We sell Becker for this.. :smh:

I’m pissed, but hey let’s give dude a chance. Like I said before he’s 6’6 so thats a plus. His WC performance wasn’t amazing or anything. Still he’s cheap. I’d take this signing all day if it means we wrap up the Malcom deal.

Props to Ozil for speaking out and taking a stand. I still think he is a class player on his day. Granted he does go ghost some games
Inter gonna have a squad if they sign Vidal and keep icardi. Radja and Vidal with Perisic and Icardi
There is no way Barca is paying $70M+ for Wilian right? No way dude is worth that much

Hazard will obviously play well for Madrid. But i don't think he is "needed" either. I don't think he is a superstar on the CR7 level and they will still need another piece to make up for Ronnie's goals. I think getting James back would be a bigger addition for them then Hazard. I love Bale being a spotlight but i don't trust him to stay healthy for a whole season. And i think if RM are planning on that then they are mistaken. Gonna be a fun season in spain with what Athleti are putting together.

Griezou wants championship rings like in Murrican sports. Sheeeeeet, why not? :lol:

Like this?
15322860519149.jpg

Chelsea are wildin hard if true,they need to take that 70m euros and run. Willians reps are supposedly in Barca negotiating so I still feel like it's only a matter of time

Monchi winning

City is a true pivot away from dominating the CL. Fred would've fit the bill, same with Jorginho. Kinda bizarre the team let both transfers slip away although it sounds like Jorginho was always going to choose Sarri if Chelsea made a bid.

Facts... Eat **** uli...

I’m pissed, but hey let’s give dude a chance. Like I said before he’s 6’6 so thats a plus. His WC performance wasn’t amazing or anything. Still he’s cheap. I’d take this signing all day if it means we wrap up the Malcom deal.
Olsen is on Barca’s radar if Jasper gets sold. He’s a pretty decent keeper with sweeper keeper abilities. I think he’s going to end up doing well. I would almost never doubt Monchi.

Hyundai used to make some trash cars. They made some strides :lol:

Someone needs to be Serie A exclusive but don't make the mistake Fox made playing live games in SD then HD hours laters. Practically sabotaging yourself doing non-sense like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom