⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how Karim Benzema feels now after france has won the world cup. To be as talented as he is and to be not needed...man.

That’s my midfielder :nthat::nthat::nthat:
47748C2C-960F-4CE2-A2DC-740B29F6E738.jpeg

I wasn’t referring to the Euros but friendly matches as the grounds to test that all out attack mentality.
They learned from the defeat to Portugal, new game plan and now won the biggest prize of them all but of course you know more than the managers on the pitch.

Chill with the holier than thou comments. You acting like you own this thread just cuz you’re in here 24/7.
They actually played more reserved against Portugal, so I wouldn't exactly call that learning. Only way you'd know I'm in here 24/7 is if you're watching me 24/7. While I admire the fandom, I don't really nobody watching me that closely, so you can scoot along.

They actually played more reserved against Portugal, so I wouldn't exactly call that learning. Only way you'd know I'm in here 24/7 is if you're watching me 24/7. While I admire the fandom, I don't really nobody watching me that closely, so you can scoot along.

You’re so insecure. Deschamps got his tactics right in a WC that was about tactics. Let me state that without you jumping in and disagreeing like you continously. Stop trying to be a bully. Convo over.
He won the WC period.
Here’s a cookie go back to playing Fifa Manager

6868708C-B691-4F92-9D4D-95571C897530.png

You guys are shifting the argument now lol
We were talking about domestic play, not international play
Stay consistent.

Ohhhhh mediocre international play is out of bounds?

The world cup is the most important competition on earth but SUDDENLY, Rooney's no-shows there don't count.

And you accuse us of moving the goal posts? :rofl:

That's like when Trump was like "Let's see Obama's Birth Certificate"

And the people were like "Let's see your Tax returns"

And Trump was like "oh helllll nah, why do we have to discuss that? Let's pretend like they don't exist"

Get outta here.

You guys are shifting the argument now lol
We were talking about domestic play, not international play
Stay consistent.
They moving the gold post per the usual. Next, mans gonna compare Ronaldo and Messi to Darco Millicic and Hasheem Thabeet.

You’re so insecure. Deschamps got his tactics right in a WC that was about tactics. Let me state that without you jumping in and disagreeing like you continously. Stop trying to be a bully. Convo over.
He won the WC period.
Here’s a cookie go back to playing Fifa Manager

6868708C-B691-4F92-9D4D-95571C897530.png
Take your own advice. You're constantly talking out your backside and ignoring facts, but calling me insecure to try and mask your hurt because everyone else see's the nonsense in your post. Again, while I appreciate the adoration from you, you can still scoot cause I don't need an adoring fan. And if you're looking for a pat on the head, you ain't getting it from me.

How is Higuain these days amongst the other 'top' strikers in the world?

He's got a decent strike rate, but never thought he improved post Napoli.

They moving the gold post per the usual. Next, mans gonna compare Ronaldo and Messi to Darco Millicic and Hasheem Thabeet.

Take your own advice. You're constantly talking out your backside and ignoring facts, but calling me insecure to try and mask your hurt because everyone else see's the nonsense in your post. Again, while I appreciate the adoration from you, you can still scoot cause I don't need an adoring fan. And if you're looking for a pat on the head, you ain't getting it from me.

It's fine to disagree.

If you're gonna be posting here, you're gonna have to accept that not everyone is going to agree with you, and that's ok.

Getting all worked up about someone disagreeing with you is pointless.

Ohhhhh mediocre international play is out of bounds?

The world cup is the most important competition on earth but SUDDENLY, Rooney's no-shows there don't count.

And you accuse us of moving the goal posts? :rofl:

That's like when Trump was like "Let's see Obama's Birth Certificate"

And the people were like "Let's see your Tax returns"

And Trump was like "oh helllll nah, why do we have to discuss that? Let's pretend like they don't exist"

Get outta here.
You were first talking about Manchester United being the Knicks (Man U is the winningest team in the PL with 13 titles, Knicks haven't won **** since the 70s), if anything Man U is similar to the Lakers or Celtics in that regard
Then you said its proof that Rooney was overrated like Melo in his domestic play (Rooney has won 5 PL titles and 1 CL title in his prime while Melo has won nothing in his career with the Nuggets and Knicks)
And now you guys mention international play like that's an indictment on his overall career so you can just slander Rooney (if you want to play that game, Rooney is the all time leading scorer of England)
You're being intellectually dishonest right now. It's quite sad to see that you don't acknowledge the fallacies you have in your comparison and argument. The only thing you have correct is that Rooney is washed now.

It's fine to disagree.

If you're gonna be posting here, you're gonna have to accept that not everyone is going to agree with you, and that's ok.
You're littering the thread. You realize that cause no one agrees with your comparison and are stating that, you're huffing and puffing and posting rubbish throughout the thread and backtracking/line moving? Take your own advice younging.

You were first talking about Manchester United being the Knicks (Man U is the winningest team in the PL with 13 titles, Knicks haven't won **** since the 70s), if anything Man U is similar to the Lakers or Celtics in that regard
Then you said its proof that Rooney was overrated like Melo in his domestic play (Rooney has won 5 PL titles and 1 CL title in his prime while Melo has won nothing in his career with the Nuggets and Knicks)
And now you guys mention international play like that's an indictment on his overall career so you can just slander Rooney
You're being intellectually dishonest right now. It's quite sad to see that you don't acknowledge the fallacies you have in your comparison and argument. The only thing you have correct is that Rooney is washed now.

He was never that good to begin with!

He's not even top 3 man u players of all time. Berbatov impressed me more than Rooney at one point.

Also- someone brought up Europa league and that's not an England only competition,

You're point is null and void due to being factually incorrect from the get go.

You're littering the thread. You realize that cause no one agrees with your comparison and are stating that, you're huffing and puffing and posting rubbish throughout the thread and backtracking/line moving? Take your own advice younging.

I never limited the discussion to domestic competition. Take that up with whoever brought up Europa League.

Nah I'm having a convo.

Hop in if you feel so inclined.

Or don't. But try to actually contribute something other than "Byle Buzma is an idiot because his opinion isn't aligned with mine".
Go back pages and you'll see that everyone unanimously agree's that what you're saying is foolishness. Thus far, since you've been posting in the thread, you've spewed nothing but foolishness and have blocked people because they are telling you to stop littering the thread. You haven't contributed anything of worth since you've been posting here.

I never limited the discussion to domestic competition. Take that up with whoever brought up Europa League.
Europa league was brought up in a totally different discussion where you mans called it friendlies. You also made a club comparison vs it's leading star player for a period. Then you tried to expand the conversation after getting bested to international play. And based off what you're saying, your argument is still null because Carmelo put his best performances in the Olympics whereas you're saying that Rooney's performances weren't that great for Country.... Make sense guy.

Y'all still going back and forth with this dude?

It's clear that he's an ultimate troll that has nothing better to do than derail a football thread

Go back pages and you'll see that everyone unanimously agree's that what you're saying is foolishness. Thus far, since you've been posting in the thread, you've spewed nothing but foolishness and have blocked people because they are telling you to stop littering the thread. You haven't contributed anything of worth since you've been posting here.

Can you explain why Rooney's no-shows are not at all related to the topic?

because to me thats 100% relevant. He's viewed by many as a disappointment and that's emblematic of Man U as a whole for some time now.

I get that you don't agree with that. But pointing out how many times he's won the Derby doesn't exactly prove anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom