⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looool y’all really can’t get over someone not agreeing with you.

This is weird.
plz-stop-post.jpg

EThey won, but two of the goals weren't necessarily off their own tatics. One was a OG and the other was a penalty that came from a free kick that should not have even been given. Not taking anything from France, but are you even watching the game ?

And you consider Euros as Friendlies now? Yikes ! Gonna take a break from the thread. Wait until the "every four " are gone. The hot takes are on some other level this year.
I wasn’t referring to the Euros but friendly matches as the grounds to test that all out attack mentality.
They learned from the defeat to Portugal, new game plan and now won the biggest prize of them all but of course you know more than the managers on the pitch.

Chill with the holier than thou comments. You acting like you own this thread just cuz you’re in here 24/7.

Rooney has won 5 PL titles, 1 CL, Europa and FA cup, and 4 community shields..

How him and United compared to Carmelo and the Knicks is a stupid hot take that shouldn't be acknowledge around here.

When’s the last time they won anything?

Where is Rooney at now? His career went on the same trajectory as Melo’s. They’re both washed.

Watching the game this morning, all I could think was "wow these kids have bought into Deschamps' plan and it's actually working." Everyone played their part perfectly and the collective talent is something I haven't seen since Spain went on their historic run. I'm not saying this French squad is that good, but they are clearly the best squad in the world by a lot. With how young they are, they could still make more noise at the next Euros and hopefully break the group-stage knockout curse in 2022.

United won the Europa league in 2017..?

Melo never won anything, while Rooney won a lot.

Comparison is stupid.
No, banned for trolling. Your purposely in here making inflammatory comments and turning the conversation to be about you. Take a break from the internet for a bit and then come back when you can keep up and contribute.

I’m not trolling.

I compared one franchise to another and like 5 of you disagree and got upset for some reason.

Someone even tried to pull rank on me and suggest that he was an “alpha message board user” (lol) because he didn’t agree with my comparison.

That’s kind of the theme In the mentioned threads.

You guys gotta understand that not everyone is gonna agree with you. No reason to get upset.

I’m not calling names, or any of that. Get over it.

Manchester United is the NY Knicks.

Cry about it.

Years back when they were all coming up, a lot of ppl in the UK thought that Rooney was on trajectory to be the same level of player as CR7 and Messi, he fell way short

Years back when they were all coming up, a lot of ppl in the UK thought that Rooney was on trajectory to be the same level of player as CR7 and Messi, he fell way short

And he could never get it done playing for England either.

Dude is criminally overrated.

Be careful Xennial Xennial we might get jumped for having a difference of opinion.

I’m not trolling.

I compared one franchise to another and like 5 of you disagree and got upset for some reason.

Someone even tried to pull rank on me and suggest that he was an “alpha message board user” (lol) because he didn’t agree with my comparison.

That’s kind of the theme In the mentioned threads.

You guys gotta understand that not everyone is gonna agree with you. No reason to get upset.

I’m not calling names, or any of that. Get over it.

Manchester United is the NY Knicks.

Cry about it.

tenor (5).gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom