⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_pbo3cwxv2F1rjev45o1_1280.png

This pic is so legendary now

Passing of the torch :pimp:

I can’t wait man, Mbappe is going to be so fun to watch, his game will even get crazier

03 was a bit before my time tbh :lol:
I was still NBA crazy during that era, unfortunately I was robbing myself of some amazing football.

But as a PSG fan I don’t want to see him move anywhere :lol:

I’ve gone back and watched games from that period though and him moving to a bigger league would be something to see. But I want him to lift that CL in Paris first :pimp:

I feel you.

It's just more fun when the best players play other elite players on a weekly basis.

You can get the cheese slid off your omelet on any random Saturday in the Premier League.

While Ligue 1 is pretty much a snoozefest. Where's the fun in that?

Just noticing how Putin and Croatia's president are chillin in the background of all these locker room celebrations vids :rofl::rofl:

He also resurrected OM from the dead and won the Ligue 1 title with them.
Turned this French team into a well oiled machine. Teams he’s managed play some good attacking footy while tightening up at the back. Nothing bad with his tactics imo

I’m so happy France won. Always loved their nation, culture, history and contribution to the beautiful game. Last time I was in France (‘15) I saw Paris again and visited Bayuex and Normandy. Went to Omaha beach where part of D-Day was and cried at the American cemetery. I will go back soon. It is a beautiful land to live on.

I was in Russia and loved it. Had great Conversations with people from all over the world and it truly brings us together.

Vive La France

France won not bcs dd, but inspite of him. Despite having some of the finest attacking talent in the starting 11 & in reserve, dd continued to play way too defensively.

He also continued to play giroud every game despite not offering any production & he often blunted France’s attempts to attack & worse bungled shots in at least 2-3 occcasions that should’ve netted goals.

He also continued to play Matuidi who played ok defensively & sometimes great defensively but he offered nothing going forward & like giroud, held back France from being an attacking team.

dd also left a lot to be desired in his substitutions. He relied heavily on a small group of players despite having a deep bench.

Finally, France also had it very easy compared to the Euros bcs all of the other super power NTs got bounced very early.

Despite those assertions posted above, dd is not a stellar manager at all.

Edit - Those 2 posts directed at me are so stupid & the crazy thing is neither of the dudes understand why. It’s so sad & hilarious. :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom